All reviews would definitely stay here again business hotel long journey room service main area fantastic breakfast the sofa bed short stay train station comfortable stay comfortable room walking distance convenient location hotel is located great selection public transport perfect service
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This is our second time at Novotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms very each time excellent same goes for the food. Parking can be a bit pricy, however it inside the hotel ,not on a road so we did not mind paying it at all. Will be back again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018

A very pleasant hotel. Good localization. Good breakfast. High-level service, however, the furnishings of the rooms and their size compared to the price fails. I would expect a bit better standard for a 4 * hotel compared to other of this category

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I was driving from Munich Airport toward Hannover, so I choose to make a stopover to cut the driving time. We arrived at midnight, quick check in, and I found the sofa bed is ready for my kids sleeping as pre-requested.
I checked out about immediately after breakfast. The food was ok, but not much varieties. The staff were friendly. If you've to stay in this area, it's a bad choise. May be due to not too many hotels the prices were not cheap. The lication is very convenient. As we reached very late at night, we found gas station supermarket is still opening (just in front of hotel). Also there's a basement parking, but paid (12€ per night time only, same rate for whole day) Also the hotel is less than 5 mins. walk from Erlangen Arcaden (shopping mall with many shops, bakery, cafes, restaurant, supermarkets, Vodafone shop, ...)

So overall was ok.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

It was four comfortable nights and I’m really satisfied in such great hotel. Very clean room and they were taking care of details just to ensure my satisfaction. Miss Klein and her colleagues at the front office with their great smiles and their positive friendly attitude are great team. The check-in didn’t take 2 minuets and the checkout was very fast as well. I’m definitely coming back and also I’ll suggest this hotel to my colleagues. Many thanks!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Unfriendly staff. The cost for the parking of the car ( extra cost ) it's very expensive. Cleaning of the room only by request !!!! Breakfast was good . The room was ok also. The girl from the reception was in a critical situation very helpful.

Stayed: September 2017
NovoErlangen, Manager at Novotel Erlangen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear dodi2302,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
Usually the friendliness of our staff is often praised and positively valued. Unfortunately, we have not succeeded during your stay.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Falk Bartels