See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My BFF recommended this place as our Xmas wine and dine venue. I must say it is absolutely heavenly! The service staff were excellent, the food ungodly yummy and the ambience is just amazing!

The attentiveness and the friendliness of the staff are really worth mentioning. They make us feel so at home, serving us warm water every now and then as the weather was cold.

The burger is the simplest food to prepare and yet hardest to impress. I truly enjoyed the burger, prepared with the finest ingredients. The truffle mustard went perfectly with it too.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Tastee vegetarian burger and flammkuchen pizza.
Good ambience and at city center location.
Very friendly staff and quick service.
Having non-vegetarian options along with beer and got good feedback from colleagues.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The location of the hotel is perfect. The staff is friendly and helpful, the a la carte breakfast is rich and tasty. The rooms are stylish and comfortable. All together it is a nice place to stay.....

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Upon arrival at the hotel was painted in the hall and restaurant. The restaurant was therefore closed.
There is no elevator in the building, only stairs.
The room is large and clean, and (not professionally) restored by the 'home-handyman'. A bit clumsy and not matching the (rather high) price of the room.
The bed was good and the bathroom big and clean. The pillows on the bed are soft and thin, feels like no pillow at all. There are no possibilities to make tea or coffee in the room. The balcony is shared with other rooms.
The breakfast, you can choose from a menu and is fantastic. The waitress was very friendly. Very Helpful and thoughtful.
The hotel is located in a shopping area and there are several eating and drinking places nearby.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I had my last meal here. I was with my friend and her baby. We took a table outside where it was sunny and refreshing. There was a place for my friend's baby's poussette. The service was amazing. The gorgeous waitress was very nice and played the baby. They heated her baby food for us. We actually ordered a hamburger à la français. And boy this is no junk food I tell you. 'coz no junk food can taste like this. Not even close!! The location is way too awesome!! It's right in the middle of everthing!! The heart of Erlangen Down Town city!!

Date of stay: May 2016