All reviews the main train station stay there again breakfast staff made to order eggs spa area within walking distance pool and sauna front desk staff bathtub balcony town tubs
Reviewed 18 July 2018

When I found out that the sauna would only open in the afternoon, I told the receptionist that this should be specified on the website. The manager who happened to be around then dismissed me in a very rude and unfriendly way.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Me and my wife arrived to the hotel close to midnight as informed. The receptionist was very rude and unwelcoming. The room itself was not close to the one in confirmation picture. I'm quite tall, 195cm, and the bed was max 190 long with sharp end at the foot of the bed - i.e. I was not able to sleep in direct.
When I told that to the lady in the reception in the morning the answer was "yes, that's the smallest room we have." I did not complain about the room, but about the bed. I did not continue as she was not willing to listen.
Breakfast was ok, not supper as someone says.
This was not Swiss nor Quality hotel, just another outdated lodging facility.
We were very happy to leave the flat behind us after one night.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The concierge was so helpful and had great advice on the area and things to do. The room was comfortable and breakfast was really nice :) the pool and sauna were great too after a long day. Parking was easy and an easy walk to either Main Street. Would be happy to stay again !!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2018

A very clean room with a comfortable bed, but not many amenities. The staff was friendly and housekeeping ironed my blouse for me (no charge) on short notice for a meeting I was attending. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018

with only a bit more attention to detail and a bit more attentiveness of the staff, this could have been a great experience instead of only an adequate one. the quality of the breakfast and breakfast staff was a redeeming feature. nothing at all to make a complaint about. all was OK. just that it was uninspiring, worthy but mediocre.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business