At first we thought this was a great score. But unfortunately our room was on the first floor, with balcony next to green natural pool. Seemed lovely but soon discovered everyone else got balconies to smoke cigarettes (yuck).
Second issue was room has no ventilation and no screens. So we left door open for a bit and my son was literally eaten alive by mosquitoes overnight. During the night the room was hot and stuffy, but there was no way we'd open door to let in more mosquito herds.
On checkout we told the lady and she didn't care at all. I think if you were on 3rd floor you'd get less mosquitos. We are super bummed about our experience as my son is covered in itchy, annoying bites. ️
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included