1,030 results
All reviews porsche arena football stadium palm beach sporting events private sauna neckar park pretzels mb museum mercedes benz walking distance short drive sofa bed hotel parking street parking perfect location free wifi front desk staff
Reviewed 8 January 2016

If you're attending an event at the Porsche Arena or Benz Stadium, this hotel has a perfect location. Otherwise, it's somewhat secluded. We spent one night there to visit the Porsche and Mercedes museums, and it was convenient for Mercedes. Not so much for Porsche. There's no night life around here, so if you're looking for a quiet place to sleep, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
HolgerSteilenBrand, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

thank you very much for your stay and your time to give us this feedback.

As I can see you were satisfied with your stay and we fulfilled your expectations.

Holger Steilen-Brand

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Just great. It was very modern and clean and the welness room was really excllent. The hotel is very near the museum Mercedes and in a quite place, not far away from the center. I really have nothing negative to say.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
HolgerSteilenBrand, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Although we were just for 1 night, we had a pleasant experience. Nice rooms, fitness center fitness and sauna center. Very hospitable staff and very friend. It's not near the city center bit you are near the football stadium. The breakfast and meal options are good and value for the money paid.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
HolgerSteilenBrand, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

The locatiom of the hotel is an advantage-close to city and both arenas. The hotel itself is modern, with all the conveniencies one could expect. We got a suite with sauna, and really enjoyed it. The only disadvantage- looks like hotel still allows smoking in some rooms. Therefore, stale smell of tobacco in the room. Pity, otherwise could have been a great experience. Breakfast is typical hotel collection, nothing fancy. Internet reliable and free. There is a gym with all the basic equipment available onsite. Communications to the city is either by taxi or walking some 15 minutes to the nearest U-bahn station.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
HolgerSteilenBrand, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your stay and your time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I travelled to Stuttgart for business and I received a recommendation to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark and I was not disappointed. First impression, I was positively surprised that it was next door to the Mercedes-Benz Museum and allowed me in my limited free time to walk and enjoy a short visit of the museum (see my museum review elsewhere). On the other hand, Stuttgart down town and all other nicer restaurants were a bit far for a night walk. Yet, as I had a rental car all restaurants and the city center were just a short drive and parking (most times) was readily available.

The hotel is modern, recently built. The room was comfortable although awkwardly designed; when the bathroom door was opened it blocked the hallway and banged into the closet door. Also, the AC/Heating was hard to control and it was quite noisy.
Breakfast was delicious and many options were available. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel had a street parking (most times available) or a parking garage (for a fee).

Overall , I had a pleasant stay and I will return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
HolgerSteilenBrand, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015