1,457 results
All reviews train station busy street construction site minute walk great spa nice hotel steam room construction work front desk staff ironing board beer garden breakfast buffet main station city centre rooms are large christmas market shopping area
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve slept very often in Le Meridien
Hotels all over the world, but this was very disappointing for the very first time. The room was not very clean and very noisy. There was used toiletpaper in my bathroom. I regret that I booked this hotel in Stuttgart.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
LM_Stuttgart, Leiter Front Office at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for chosing Le Méridien for your most recent stay.
I am very sorry to read that you were not entirely happy with your visit. Please accept my apologies for the service level you have experienced.
Here at Le Méridien Stuttgart we are trying very hard to make every guests' visit as special as possible, and I am truly sorry that we were not succesful at your stay.
Rest assured that I will pass on your comments to the department heads and if you want to you may reach out to me by email at stefan.hummel@lemeridienstuttgart.com

With best regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Good rooms, good breakfast, good lunch. Excellent service. 2 people in our group had their luggage lost by the airline, the hotel was went above expectations to help them (helped them get to the stores to buy some new clothes, contacted the airline regularly for updates). They were still helping us when our trip took us out of Stuttgart to Bonn.

I had a small issue checking in. They checked me into my room, I went upstairs and the room was locked from the inside. They were puzzled and apologetic. Fixed the situation right away.

We made use of their business centre regularly.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Melinda G
LM_Stuttgart, Leiter Front Office at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Melinda,

thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with others on Tripadvisor"
I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay and that especially our concierge team was very helpful with the issues you had.
We are looking forward welcoming you soon again!

With best regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We booked due to easy walking proximity to both train station and local Christmas markets, not realizing that the surrounding construction would make the walk from the train station a bit less than appealing. Sound-proofing in the rooms was incredible, blocking out the sounds from the busy street below and the construction across the street. It's a bit of a walk from the heart of the Christmas markets, but nothing too bad and it was nice to have a relaxing place to come back to after a day on your feet checking out the markets.

Lovely hotel, good enough location, view of huge construction site.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LM_Stuttgart, Leiter Front Office at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Grace L,

thank you for visiting Le Méridien Stuttgart on your most recent trip in December. I am happy to see that you have enjoyed the christmas time in Stuttgart and that you were out to experience the market! I hope the Glühwein tasted good!

Next time we also recommend the markets in Esslingen and Ludwigsburg, they are worth to visit, too.

All the best,

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great hotel, very friendly and helpfull personel with great rooms. 2 downsides: Not able to use the HDMI port (no-one cares about the tv program anymore it's 2018). And the surrounding is being renovated. Unfortunately also a bit of a walk to the metro heading south but there's taxi parked in front of the door.
Fix these problems and it's a 5/5 for a 4 start hotel!

Room tip: Sign up for SPG rewards!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Remco S.,

thank you very much for choosing Le Méridien for your recent stay! I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your visit and had a good time.
In regards to the HDMI, we do have sockets on the desk which easily allows you to connect your device. We have not received any negative feedback so far but will look into the room you have stayed in to make sure it works fine.
Thank you for the heads up!
We truly to see you again on your next visit and wish you all the best until then.

Kind regards from Stuttgart,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Le Meridien is about a mile from the centre of Stuttgart. It is an easy walk into the town. The Christmas market was amazing - one of the best we have visited. The hotel was comfortable and the swimming pool and spa area is lovely. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Wonderful, big bed. We did not book the hotel breakfasts (expensive) but instead chose to visit one of the many cafes in the town. We visited the Porsche and Mercedes museums which are just short train/bus rides from the centre. They are both excellent.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingRetirees2
LM_Stuttgart, Leiter Front Office at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear TravellingRetirees2,

what a great pleasure reading your review about your experience with Le Méridien Stuttgart! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that also you visited almost all the beautiful sights of our city.
To expand your christmas market experience we also recommend the markets in Ludwigsburg and Esslingen, they also are very nice and worth a visit.

All the best for 2018 and we hope to welcome you back soon again!

Rooms Division Manager