Le Meridien Stuttgart
USD 148
  • Pool
USD 118
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 201
USD 134
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 68
USD 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

Novum Hotel Rega Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 122
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
1,379 results
All reviewstrain stationbusy streetconstruction siteminute walkgreat spanice hotelroom servicebeautiful parksteam roomconstruction workfront desk staffironing boardcity centrebreakfast buffetbusiness hotelrooms are largeshopping area
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Le Meridien, Stuttgart, is a luxurious hotel in the heart of the city. The facilities were great - lovely spa (though some nudity in the sauna / steam room - it is Germany remember!), big twin beds, great size bed room and good shower room. It felt like it had been renovated recently - not run down at all. The staff were really friendly and helpful, both beforehand and during our stay. The Stuttgart football team stayed here when we were - it's that nice! Close enough to the centre of town to walk, but far enough away to be quiet. It is on a main dual carriageway, but we were at the back of the hotel and didn't hear a thing.

The only issue was that I wouldn't feel safe walking back from the city centre in the dark through the park. In daytime - no issue at all - loads of people everywhere, but at night certainly get a taxi.

The hotel was fantastic for us as a group of friends staying for a weekend. We didn't have breakfast as not included in our deal and too expensive, but lovely little cafe a very short stroll (Poffers Cafe). Also, they CAN do triple rooms - but you have to ask the hotel directly. They were very accommodating and charge a small fee for the extra bed per night.

I'd certainly recommend it and stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for the back of the hotel - busy dual carriageway to the front, but can't hear it at all at the back.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank CJJChambers
Verena_Kirchenbauer, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Dear CJJChambers,

I would like to say thank you for the great comment on Tripadvisor.

It is really nice to read that you enjoyed our rooms, the spa and the location. Also thank you for your positive comment about our friendly and helpful staff.

Our breakfast is really worth the price. You have a wide selection of different things, for example there is a chef making fresh fried eggs and scrambled eggs all morning. Just try it the next time you are staying with us and tell me if it was a good recommendation. :)

I am happy to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Since many years I visit the Le Meridien. The flair of the stuff is 5 star, the interior is 5 star and the food is 5 star.
For sure it is not top-modern, but I enjoy the stay. It is like coming home. Always a friendly front desk, the face of the hotel!
Only parking is always bit expensive. Internet is also not my happiness.
Location next to park is maybe in the night not safety!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank wiebri

Dear wiebri,

thank you so much for your review. My colleagues and I are really happy to read that it is like coming home when you are staying with us. This is the biggest compliment you can make.

The parking fee also includes our valet service. We park your car and bring it back anytime you like.
If you book via our homepage, phone or our Starwood Preferred Guest App the Internet is complimentary for you.

We all are looking forward to your next stay with us and hope that you will feel like home again!

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We tend to visit this Hotel at this time of year. We stayed from 26/08/15 until 3 /09/15.
As always our stay was really good. the reception staff were attentive and listened to me in German although my German is not that good. I believe that the staff are almost as good at English as me a native speaker.
The breakfast was buffet style with many choices with a chef on hand to cook ones eggs.
I believe that there is something to eat for every diet.
The Hotel has a excellent Spa with a swimming pool , steam you and three saunas.
we had not long arrived and were settling in to the room when a member of staff arrived with a complimentary bowl of fruit. A really nice welcome. There is free wifi in the lobby area not free in rooms.
Yes I would recommend this Hotel again.

Thank you Le Meridien for your good service and an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Verena_Kirchenbauer, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear vblong53,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us.

I also want to say thank you for the great review. I am more than happy to read that you would recommend our Hotel and that you are coming back.
As we have many guests coming from abroad we can improve our English every day.
Next time you are in Stuttgart we will help you improve your german! :)

I am looking forward to your next visit and the german lessons.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Hotel was conveniently located. Bottled water provided and was replaced daily. Minifridge had room for personal items. Font desk personnel very helpful, friendly and accomodating. As a platinum, did not feel room was upgraded, but not sure. Mattress was firm but sleep was good. Very Quiet. A/c did not seem to work efficiently, room remained warm so we just opened the window and the outside air cooled the room. Breakfast buffet was provided as a benefit with many items provided, breakfast staff could be friendlier, lacked a welcoming attitude. Overall, a good restful stay when in Stuttgart.

Room Tip: A refurbished room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear alank1101,

thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor and also for beeing a loyal member of our starwood preferred guest program.

While your stay we were refurbishing our 4th floor, where nine of our eleven Junior Suites are located. Due to this it was unfortunately not always possible to upgrade our Platinum guests.
If your A/C did not work I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. I am also sorry that you did not feel a welcoming attitude when you went to breakfast. I will talk to my colleagues about this situation to improve the service in the morning.

Thank you again for your stay with us and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Le Meridien was fantastic hotel. The service is the best you will get and quality of hotel rooms great. We had a basic room and it still had a garden view with all the trimmings.
There are some serious road works going on due to a complete rebuild of the main train station, other than causing some issues with access to the park directly opposite it wasn't that big a deal.
The hotel has a pool with all the sauna/steam room facilities you could ask for.
Staff were always helpful and nice.
Parking is available under the hotel but it's not cheap at €25.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Verena_Kirchenbauer, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear Bonnie M,

Thank you so much for this very nice review.

I am totally happy to read that you think our Hotel and Service is fantastic.
We are really proud of our staff and I will forward your comment to my colleagues.

For the price of 22 EUR for parking we also offer our valet service. We will take care of parking and bringing back the car whenever you like.

I hope to see you again here in Stuttgart.

Best wishes,