All reviews washers and dryers front desk an executive suite taxi stand across the street kids suite vat form living room german friends morning breakfast parking garage is english channels home away from home top floor the hotel staff bathroom floor irish pub cleaning staff
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed overnight at the Hotel. We returned to the hotel late after attending The Rolling Stones concert. We could not get into the parking garage as no ticket was dispensed. After trying to buzz for assistance. Eventually I had to walk through the garage to reception for assistance. I was told the parking was full and to use the other parking. It was a challenge to find the alternative parking and then exiting the parking and finding the hotel entrance was challenging as it wasn’t clearly marked.
The hotel is rated as a four star but there is not a 24 hour room service. We ordered a meal at the bar which had to be prepared by the bar man, who was working alone, so it took some time to prepare. It was ok, for 1h00 in the morning.
The rooms are big and clean. There is a lovely view over a green belt next to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel as a business hotel, but not for leisure, based on my experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
SI-SUITES, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback and that you have taken time for writing it.

We deeply regret that we could not fully convince you from our services.

We hope you might consider giving us another chance as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

My husband recently traveled to Stuttgart for business and I went along. We were delayed arriving due to road construction and arrived around 2200 and were pleasantly surprised with the very warm welcome we received from the gentleman at the front desk (he was awesome!). We had a quick check in and went to the Bar 101 for some food and drink. The bartender hooked us up with some much needed alcoholic beverages and the food (a panini and a pizza) were really top shelf! Our room was a business room as my husband was attending a conference and needed laptop space, a desk, etc. We were on the 6th floor of Haus A. The room was very spacious and had everything he needed, plus a lovely balcony, a comfy chaise lounge, a fridge, microwave and a shower that I really need in my own house! The breakfast buffet is just amazing and included some unexpected additions like house-made yogurt, a station for making your own fresh OJ, an extensive selection of meats and cheeses, fresh fruit, cereals, various types of eggs, teas, both bags and loose and even a real honeycomb. And the wait staff was just a delight. I can't say enough good things about this hotel, except that we liked it so much, we decided to stay an extra day!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
SI-SUITES, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your positive evaluation.

We are more than happy that you spent a great time at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team it would be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Stuttgart.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This is really a great hotel. Spacious rooms, lovely bar, lovely breakfast. But the best of all is the service. We got a warm welcome whenever we came in, everyone was busy making us feel at home. One could even have a late pizza in the bar and it was freshly made. Thank you so much for making our busy exhibition days end with a relaxing moment.

Room Tip: Business rooms are just perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SI-SUITES, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your positive evaluation.

We are more than happy that you spent a great time at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I've stayed at the SI Suites twice, the first time the internet kept going down alot but I was satisfied with my room on in Bldg A for the business side.. There was a big event in town and I could't get the room for the entire time, I had to leave and go to the Marriott for three days and then return back to the SI Suites. On my second visit my room was so strong of the prior person cologne, it was in the chairs, the bathroom and even on the bed.....I had to open up all the windows. Housekeeping folks don't come around until 2-or 3.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stacy W
SI-SUITES, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback and that you have taken time for writing it.

We will discuss the topics you mentioned during our next management meting. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I stayed here for four days during a trade fair at Messe Stuttgart.

Positives:
1. It has many very cool features such as heated bathroom floor, 3 HD TV screens including one that is integrated into the bathroom mirror (see photo), switch-controlled curtains, decent kitchen and refrigerator, and several lighting controls.
2. The spacious area has about 6 rooms: bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, dining, living room, and an 'entry room' that can be closed off.
3. It's close to the SI Center, which has a number of decent restaurants (but not fine dining).
4. It's also close and easily accessible to Messe Stuttgart, perhaps only 10 minutes away.
5. The morning breakfast (20 Euros) includes a respectable array of good food.
6. Staff is responsive and speaks good English.
7. TV offered many good current movies for free.
8. The bed had a big furry heavy blanket available. Nice!

Some drawbacks:
1. The entry doors to the rooms are on the exterior. With temps at 5-10 below (Celsius), getting to and from the room can be a frigid experience.
2. The hotel lobby and reception/bar area is rather small.
3. Most of the rooms have hardwood floors, which can be cold.
4. It's a bit pricey, but my rate may have been influenced by my late reservation for a big trade fair at Messe. I think I paid 300 euros/night.

Tips:
1. Get a high floor. I had a sixth floor (top floor) room in Building B, and it was high enough to see over the tops of
the neighboring residential area.
2. Get in Building A. If you're in buildings B, C, or D, you'll have farther to walk. If it's cold outside, the walk can be brutal.
3. (Unrelated) If taking a taxi and paying by credit card, be sure to request a taxi that takes credit. Many do, but many don't. Note: Uber and Lyft do not exist in Stuttgart. Also, there is a taxi stand across the street at the SI Center, where you can generally find many taxis ready to go.

Room Tip: High floor, building A
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SI-SUITES, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for choosing the SI-SUITES for your recent stay and for rating us.

It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful time at our Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at the SI-SUITES in Stuttgart.