Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center
USD 117
USD 114
USD 148
  • Pool
Ibis Stuttgart City(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 200
USD 134
USD 128
USD 118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 68
USD 178
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

USD 131
USD 121
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsminute walk to the main stationa large shopping centrenice hotelwould stay here againweekend breaku bahn stationfree wifibusiness hotelrooms are cleanporsche museumstayed nightsan irongood sizenice staychristmas marketstar hoteltrain
An Accor traveller
Paris, France
Reviewed 7 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2012

After an initial uncertainty whether we were walking in the right direction from the train station, we were quite happy to arrive and get greeted by a friendly receptionist. And the room was cozy and not rundown. It had a renovated look. And we had free wifi. As I had to work and send e-mails, it was very helpful. I will definitely stay here again, if I happen to pass through Stuttgart again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2012

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I am check out and order early breakfast at 20:00 at the reception, becouse next morning we have to leave at04:15 . The receptionist confirm that breakfast box will be prepared for me and my colleague. Unfortunately breakfast box was unavailable at departure time in the morning and money refund for missed breakfast wasn't offered.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
h5424, Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Dear Traveller from Riga,

thank you very much for sharing your experience during your stay at our house.
As the responsible General Manager I want to express my sincerest apologies for the problem with the breakfast box.
In relation to this miscommunication I assure that we will review the process and enhance the communication between the respective departments.
Of course, it is my concern to refund the money for the breakfast and I would like to ask you friendly to contact me directly via anja.hermann@accor.com.

Once again I ask pardon for this single case and I hope for your understanding.

Kindest regards from Germany,

Anja Hermann

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Booked a King sized bed and got a twin... Hotel is being refurbished and building work is evident every where.
Staff were friendly and courteous.
Room was changed with no fuss.
Breakfast was minimal and very expensive.(€17)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business