All reviews family room tram stop free wifi easy access living room residential area tea and coffee beautiful park decent breakfast city centre hotel entrance pleasant stay public transport rooms are spacious minute walk short stay convenient location
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just returned from a short stay at the Ibis. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Location is perfect for getting around with the U bahn right outside the hotel making it very easy to travel around. There is plenty of choice for breakfast and they serve late till 1030. I stayed in a family room which was a great size, just a shame that the bathroom had not been updated when the room was. It was touching forty degrees during my stay but the air con in the room was really good so no issues.

Room Tip: Get the three day travel card from reception well worth it
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Nice hotel, perfect for business travel, Only comment was the beds were a bit hard for my liking, and there was a cracked tile in the bathroom. Breakfast was good, and its location to Mercedes is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 25 June 2013

- you need to walk quite a few minutes to this hotel from public transportation. Make sure you know where to go.
- the room is compact. Don't expect any more space than necessary. The bed is standard 1.4m though.
- bedding is fine. Other facilities are also new and fair quality. No iron no minibar.
- breakfast is great.

Room Tip: The rooms are well soundproofed. The hotel itself is located in a quiet district. So feel free about the room selection.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We came here to stay when we saw Depeche Mode in Stuttgart. I had never been to Stuttgart before so knew nothing of the area. The hotel is fun and colourful from the moment you walk through the doors. The room we got was a family room since there were three of us. The third bed was an actual bed and not a crap cot. The room was incredibly spacious and clean. The bathroom was very big and one of the best we had on our entire trip through Germany and Switzerland.

The breakfast buffet was a fantastic addition and the room they have for you to sit while eating was bright and great atmosphere. The hotel is also located right across from a mineralwater spa and we visited it and enjoyed it thoroughly. This was a fantastic surprise and I recommend anyone staying here to try it. I believe the fee for 3 hours there was 7 euros.

The front desk was very attentive and helped us various times during the day and even at 2 in the morning when needed.

I *highly* recommend this hotel, especially if you are a family or if there are more than two adults. I would definitely return if I find myself in Stuttgart again. I have traveled extensively in Germany for years and this definitely was one of my nicest stays.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends