Stayed here for a brief one night stopover while waiting for an early morning flight. Was quite satisfied with the stay, based on the rate we paid.
- Centrally located on the south edge of the main University campus. 15 minute walk south of the Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station). Close to main city centre shopping streets.
- Rooms are getting slightly dated in terms of design, furniture, etc., but generously sized and well appointed.
- Bathroom was really nice, well spaced, good layout. Bed was very comfy for this price point.
- Have to pay for wifi. 1 hour for 5€ or 10 hours for 30€, through T-Mobile hotspot service.
- Cost of taxi to/from airport is approx 28-30 €. Did not take transit due to timing of arrival/departure, but the hotel seem to be well placed and very close to transit links.#
- There are also a bunch of supermarkets and restaurants and even a movie theater within a couple minutes walk of the hotel entrance.
Note: Other reviewers have said this place is too expensive (ie. 130-150 euros/night) for what it offers, so I have based my review (and star rating) based on a special rate we got of $72 per night (through PL). My rating would have been 2.5 or 3 stars, had we have to pay 130-150 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Maritim Hotel Stuttgart adjoins the green Hoppenlau-Park and is located centrally, not far from the main railway station and the cultural attractions of the lively city. The direct link with the convention centre 'Liederhalle' makes it an ideal starting point for business and private occasions. The Bosch-Areal with cinema hall, fitness centre and shopping facilities is just a few paces away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotelopia so you can book your Maritim Hotel Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stuttgart Maritim Hotel