“GREAT FOOD - GREAT LOCATION”
Review of Valle Ristorante

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universität
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Hei everyone,
The food tastes really good and the location is also very romantic. Regarding the prices, I can only say that they are fair and normal, meaning similar to those "medium" restaurants. I don't remeber what exactly we ate (2 pasta), but I remember that I was a bit impressed by the taste of the pasta and by the personal, which was very professionaly nice and competent.
I totally recommend it! I will return there, with the first ocasion.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant and its sister Perbacco are both excellent. Food superb, staff excellent and very reasonable prices. Gets very busy, so book. Have been a number of times and always enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I went here with my friend for the dinner.The food was lovely. Get Spagetti with truffles- amazing!!!
However I took one point down because it's very loud and the whole environment is quite noisy you can almost eat from next table.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We just went to restaurant because it was close to our hotel. It is a great Italian Restaurant. I was very surprised how good it was. I lived in Italy for 2 years so am very particular about Italian food.I had salad and spaghetti bolonese. If you are in Stuttgart around train Station go here.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I can't get enough of this restaurant. They have the best spaghetti parmesan with trufffles. That's the best on the world, i would say;) . their deserts are also best. Please reserve a table on advance as its most of the times booked.