See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

At first sight this hotel doesn't look like the best choice you can make. Just spend a day and you'll change your mind though. Rooms are clean and comfortable, although not too big. The staff is super kind; always ready to help. The breakfast ia somewhat limited but you actually have more than you need for a good breakfast. Location is great as it is walking distance (about 10min) from the Train station and about 20 minutes walking from the Rhine river. Prices are ok and in general Mannheim is cheap. I recommend this place, big time.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Blank B, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Am Bismarck - Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for your positive evaluation !
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Hope to see you again !
Regards
Evelin Blank

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed at the hotel for four nights for a conference. The hotel has a very high quality to price ratio: a large and nice hotel room and comprehensive facilities. More importantly, the service of the hotel is exceptional. Not only do they have very delicious breakfast but also extremely friendly and attentive staff members. One particular example is that I forgot to leave my hotel room keys after I checked out, the hotel staff members went all the way to Frankfurt airport to get back the keys from me. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Ren W

Thank you for your positive rating.
That is what we are working for - content guests !
Fortunately one member of our staff could pick up the key at the Airport. Thank you for leaving it there.
We hope you had a safe trip !
Best wishes Evelin Blank

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This hotel is close to the train station. The room was clean and quiet. Front desk people were very helpful. Short walk to the water tower and city center. Nice breakfast that was relaxing. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016

The hotel is simple, nothing fancy. But it's clean, the staff is very friendly and cooperative, and location is very convenient: a block away from the train station. The hotel offers complementary WIFI (reasonable speed) and offers good breakfast

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2015

My room was clean and comfortable, I was pleased with how close the hotel was to the train station as it made getting around easier. I felt I got very good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2015