“Nectar from mount Olympus!”

Restaurant Terra Mare
Ranked #2 of 762 Restaurants in Karlsruhe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Greek - Spanish - Mediterranean Cuisine, Cuisine Open 11:30-14:00 , 17:30-22:00 H
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

This place is laying in a very quiet area, a bit away from the center, but it’s well worth a visit! I have eaten there a few times and it’s always good!

For starter I had the tzatziki with fresh baked bread, and they know how to add garlic, let me tell you. Fresh and strong tasting and their bread is great too, with some berries baked into it.

Main course was mixed grill plate with grilled veggies and rosemary potatoes. Everything very tasty as usual.

Instead of the usual ouzo, I was treated to a liquor made from pistachio. Very sweet and completed the meal perfectly!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Recommended by the hotel it was a good find. I was delighted about the quality of the octopus. The food is good and the are prices fair.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Great lunch today. Grilled octopus and shrimp with a salad and mixed vegetables for me and pasta for my wife. Will go back for sea bass while we are here. Not crowded and had a long, interesting conversation with the owner.

1  Thank Jim T
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I have eaten my best dinner ever in Karlsruhe, in this atypical spanish/greek restaurant. I had prawns with garlic and grilled octopus. The sauces for both where fantastic as well as the main content (prawns and octopus). It was accompanied with superb bread that i finished before i could even look at it.
My favourite place in Karlsruhe also because the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

At This place; the food is very very good and the staff extremely friendly, highly recommended
Good location