Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 88
  • Breakfast included
USD 146
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 106
Bergseestuble(Triberg)
Gibbesbachhof(Triberg)
  • Pool
Adler(Triberg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsgreat viewpool and saunagreat hotelblack forestgood sizetwo bedroom apartmentgarage parkinglarge bathroombaked goodsquiet locationstayed nightsan easy walkhotel restaurantlong walkliving areano chargemain part
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Fantastic hotel in the area. Rooms are bigger than other hotels. Good for family of four to stay. Staff are very helpful. Breakfast is very good. Location is great (short walk to main street). The view is very good from hotel room ( on top of the hill).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Georg H W W, Inhaber at Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay here in Triberg so much! A review like yours is a great compliment to us and shows us that we are on the right track. On behalf of all employees, I extend my sincere thanks. If you have further questions and wishes, we would be happy if you tell us this. I would be very happy to welcome you here again at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Schwarzwald Residenz and thank you for your recommendations. Until then, I remain, with best regards, Georg H. W. Wiengarn and the whole team

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Location is excellent although it is drag walking up to it from Triberg centre. Town is lovely, hotel has a reasonable restaurant, evening meals, although a limited menu, were very good and reasonably priced. Staff throughout the hotel were super friendly apart from one miserable sole. The breakfast is very good with average to good offerings. Parking - there is an underground garage but we left our car for no charge alongside the garage next to the street where it was perfectly safe.

Rooms were a little basic and could do with sprucing up but adequate for our 5 night stay. No room air conditioning. The addition of a balcony was well received. Pool is a good size, not heated but surprisingly the pool area was incredibly hot. Needed to cool off in the sauna.

Would recommend this hotel as a good comfortable base to tour the region and prices are competitive.

Room Tip: Larger doubles with a balcony are very good value.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Georg H W W, Inhaber at Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay here in Triberg! Feedback was a great pleasure. On behalf of all employees, I extend my sincere thanks. If you have further questions and requests, we would be happy if you tell us. I would be very happy to welcome you here again at the Best Western Plus Schwarzwald Residenz and thank you for your recommendations. Until then, I remain, with best regards, Georg H. W. Wiengarn and the whole team

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights with our teens in late March. We got the two bedroom apartment and it was both spacious and comfortable. Free Wi-Fi (although it’s limited to four devices) and onsite garage parking. The hotel gave us free passes to the falls, public transit, and a few other local attractions as well as a coupon for 5% off of a purchase at the House of 1000 Clocks. Full breakfast is also provided by the hotel free of charge. It was pretty tasty and they put out a decent spread of juices, baked goods, meat and cheese, and your standard eggs and bacon. We had dinner onsite one night too. We found it reasonably priced and pretty good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Georg H W W, Inhaber at Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay here in Triberg so much! A review like yours is a great compliment to us and shows us that we are on the right track. On behalf of all employees, I extend my sincere thanks. If you have further questions and wishes, we would be happy if you tell us this via feedback(at)schwarzwald-residenz.de. I would be very happy to welcome you here again at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Schwarzwald Residenz and thank you for your recommendations. Until then, I remain, with best regards, Georg H. W. Wiengarn and the whole team

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I did a bunch of research before I picked this hotel. Made a perfect choice. A very unique Best Western. Up on a hill overlooking the valley. We booked a Double Bed Quiet Location with Roof Deck. Loved the layout had a lil area you could close off for second bedroomThe balcony view of the valley was one of the best during our trip to Germany. Breakfast was not the best we had on our trip. Very comfortable room. The did offer secure parking on the bottom floor of the hotel for a very reasonable price I think it was 5E a day. Of course my husband loved the beer vending machine in the kids play area.

Room Tip: Get a balcony Room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SS_Forever
Georg H W W, Inhaber at Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy that you liked it a lot. Because the positive feedback of the guests is always the biggest incentive for us. The staff were very happy about your personal praise. If you are in the area again, we will be very happy if you visit us again. Until then, I remain, with best regards, Georg H. W. Wiengarn and the entire team of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Schwarzwald Residenz Triberg.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel has great proximity to shops and restaurants. The staff at the reception speaks fluent English. She was very friendly and informative. The balcony view from the room of Triberg was spectacular. Hotel has lift, and an indoor garage whic is very convenient. Restaurant served delicious dinner. Positive experience and will return in our future visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Georg H W W, Inhaber at Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here in Triberg! A review like yours is a great compliment for us and shows me that we are on the right track. I would be very happy to welcome you again with us here at BEST WESTERN Schwarzwald Residenz and thank you for your referrals. Until then, I remain, with best regards, George H. W. Wiengarn and the whole team