• Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Hotel Schiff(Nagold)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Hotel Adler is a familiy run concern well situated in this historic, picturesque town. The main Hotel itself has that traditional Swabian look inside and out whilst there is a more modern annexe.
We popped in to have a drink and to collect the latest Price List. If the Service, drinks and repast are anything to go by we would readily stay here if we were looking for a Hotel in the area.

Zimmerpreise 2016;
kategorie 1
single 65€
double 48€ per person

kategorie 2
einzelzimmer 72€

kategorie 3 (main building)
einzelzimmer 82€
double, per person 60€

Fruhstuck (breakfast inclusive.
All rooms seem to have the usual amenities and the better rooms have much more.
I hope this helps any traveller's travel plans.
Nagold is a pkleasant scenic town and worth a visit, the Adler would be the place to call.
We visited mid-day Sunday 4th September.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I recently had dinner at the Adler. The restaurant serves mainly Swabian / southern German dishes. Prices might be a bit above average but quality is too. The portions as well as the service are great. The rooms look very classic and classy. Overall a fantastic dinner! I cannot wait for my next dinner there.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Rooms are clean
Breakfast is good for a business stay
Small town so you will be closed to everywhere in town
There are two buildings, historical and new one. Historical one is good to drink something, new one is better to sleep.
Bathrooms are small but enough.

Room Tip: Rooms in new building
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel on a last minute change in my itinerary had me visiting a company in the area. Hotel itself in just gorgeous, wonderful century old architecture, woodwork, etc... The room I was in was very tiny; more dorm room like than hotel. Small twin bed and desk and armoire. Small shower in bathroom. Everything in room was spotlessly clean, well maintained.
The town itself is very charming, great shopping, dining, etc... right next to the hotel. Great view of river and park from window.
Breakfast was on smallish size in variety, but was very good, great coffee and they will make requests (eggs to order) if you can converse - "I-Translate" app is good for this.
I would definitely stay again, but ask for a larger room. I would stay again just so I could be close to their restaurant and beer, which is outstanding ( but that is in another review).

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have been traveling to Nagold for the past 10 years and Hotel Adler is always my first choice. The hotel and restaurant gives you the best that the region has to offer and it won't break the bank. Even coming in late they have stayed open until I arrived after I called to let them know. The restaurant serves some of the finest regional cuisine and you don't want to miss breakfast. The hotel rooms are modern and if you luck out you might get a room in the original section of the hotel. Don't pass this one by on your next trip.

Stayed: February 2015