“Coffee and Chrisps”
Review of Sun Bar

Sun Bar
Ranked #56 of 105 Restaurants in Val d'Isere
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here to wait for our daughter and to refresh with a coffee. We ordered from the Airstream and I was served by a friendly gentleman with a quirky air of amusement.

We later ordered some very tasty frites which appeared to be a cross between crisps and chips. I have christened them Chrisps.

Sitting outside in the sunshine was a lovely break and the snacks were very well received.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

....and hubbys fish looked good too
Great service. Friendly staff
LOVED my burger, freshly prepared and served with curly potato fries

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great selection of burgers, of the two beef burgers we tried both were excellent quality and good portion size.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for lunch on our 1st day skiing.
The restaurant was really busy and food was taking a bit longer to get out.
The restaurant was cold, as the doors were being opened and held open by guests.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

OMG! I wish I’d have checked this place out online before sampling their sub-standard food. Don’t get me wrong it’s place and situations n is brilliant for a beer and people watch...

Can’t talk about the burgers as we went pasta - holy moly!! Between three of us we had 2 l lasagnes and I went with the “pasta of the day” - penne bolognaise - shambolic watery under-seasoned food - how can you screw that up?

Keep your money and eat elsewhere!!