The hotel is excellent, the service is exceptional and location couldn't be better. Half board is definitely worth choosing.
We used the hotels recommended babysitters for our one year old and they were very good. However to make a very good visit a fantastic stay if you have small children there could be some improvements to be made.
1. More high chairs at meals are definitely required. There only seem to be 3 available so you are very lucky to get one.
2. Between 17.30and 21.45 there is a kid zone play area and play leader for the over 5's which is excellent but no access outside these times; and for the under 5's there are no play facilities/areas at all.
It would be fantastic to have a soft play area for toddlers (and mums or dads) during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Christiania Hotel is a Hotel located at 100 meters from the slops departure and also 100 meters from the Village Center.The Christiania has 69 rooms and Suite. There is a spa, which is composed by a indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hotel Christiania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christiania Hotel Val d Isère
- Hotel Christiania France/Savoie