See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We booked with car parking. And here it started and finished. Guy at reception haven't even bothered to come out to show where garage was, just gave some instructions how to find it..and garage door keys. We found it but it was too small to park our car (and half way before even trying to drive in garage door started to shut down automatically nearly hiting the car. We went back to hotel and asked to cancel reservation​ an refund money. Money still not refunded and hotel manages argument is that we booked without refund option. Please do not book this place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Domyka
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

It has been some weeks ago and finally I find the time to write as promised: I Enjoyed my short stay at this hotel. Friendly atmosphere and all that was mentioned above made it a nice experience that I will happily repeat in a return visit to Grenoblebb

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Booked via Booking.com, arrived late and landed up meeting the most impolite reception manager. My credit card didn't work so had to swap the card, this annoyed the manager no end, and in turn he accused my 10 year old son of pinching a 10gm packet of Nutella. In all my travels have never met a rude, arrogant man who refused to admit he could be wrong, my son was looking at the packet as we have never seen such in Asia. In any case, we were so upset and disappointed that I decided to leave, instead of stay at this horrible establishment. I did not ask for a refund. But beware, this place really deserves less than 2 stars and best avoided! I travel 8 times a year with my family all over the world.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable,area is safe, quiet, close to train station. Easy check-in and check-out. Recommended if you have an early or late train. Overall good value and plenty dining and drinking options nearby. Host was pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights and found it a very enjoyable, nice place. Very helpful, fun and welcoming reception. Reasonable sized room that was clean and nice and warm. This is a typical French hotel to me, you can't expect everything to be absolutely spotless, that is part of the character. Good shower/bathroom. Found the TV above the bed a bit worrying, so slept in another bed :)

Good secure parking next door, make sure to request this if you need it.

Our room didn't have the best view, just looked like surrounding buildings, until the sky cleared on our last morning and could see one of the mountain peaks.

Great location, walking distance from everything, including the cable car.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends