“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
living coin repas
CHAMBRE PARENTALE
Couloir des chambres
VUE DU BALCON SUR LE MONT BLANC ET LE GLACIER DES BOSSONS
LE LYRET 1 VUE ARRIÈRE CÔTÉ ENTRÉE
LE MULET NAVETTE GRATUITE DU CENTRE VILLE,  CENTRE SPORTIF, CINÉMA...
Le Lyret Balcon 1er étage
Vue sur Lyret 1 B
vue du Balcon sur le mont-Blanc
Chamonix, rue piétonne
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Richard S
Ambleside, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

A comfortable apartment with a great sunny balcony looking up at Mont Blanc. Very central location close to shops and restaurants with the bonus of a parking place. Would recommend for a couple or small family.

15 Sep 2015
Hello,
Thanks for your good review. You are right, it's better to be a family in this apartment from 52 square meters. But for those who have small budget, it's interesting to have the possibility to sleep until 6 people. I prefer of course a couple or small family, because it's more easy to keep it, in good condition. But I think that those who have the choice can pay more for a larger apartment and the others with small budget will have also pleasure to ski...To my mind the most important is to please a maximum off people and to give them the opportunity to have great holidays in front of Mont-Blanc. Best Regards.
Avery1477
Devon, UK
“Beautiful location and felt like home for the week”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband, 4-year-old daughter and I stayed for a week following 5 very busy days at Disneyland Paris and a long drive, so we were very glad the apartment lived up to expectations! Sabrina was on vacation when we arrived so her friend Tina showed us around, she was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Sabrina was easy to contact via email throughout our stay and made arrangements for us to check out early the following Saturday.

Having not been to Chamonix before we were pleased at just how close the rental is to the centre of town - a very short stroll which is ideal for those with small children. There is a good-sized Carrefour a short walk away plus many other supermarket options in the town.

We didn't use the underground parking as there was always space on the road inside the complex barrier but it was good to know it was available.

The apartment really did feel like home from home with all necessary facilities (and more) and felt so comfortable. I was 7 months pregnant at the time of our stay so really wanted somewhere that felt relaxing. The beds and sofa were comfortable, the shower is wonderful and having a washing machine and dishwasher was fantastic.

We were incredibly lucky with the weather and being able to sit on the balcony on comfy chairs watching the sun set over Mont Blanc was the icing on the cake - without doubt one of best locations we have ever stayed in. A perfect location whatever the weather though.

There is so much to see and do in the area. Being pregnant I was unable to snowboard but my husband took our daughter snowboarding at Argentiere (5 min drive - this ski area was still open). We all experienced the stunning views from the summits at Les Grand Montets and Aiguille de Midi - highly recommended even for non-skiers. We went on the scenic Montenvers mountain tram to the Mer de Glace which again was stunning. Our daughter enjoyed the fun park especially the Alpine Luge. We even did a road trip one day to Aosta, Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel and travelled north through the St Bernard Tunnel to Martigny in Switzerland before returning to Chamonix. I would again recommend this trip to anyone staying in Chamonix.

We didn't eat out much in Chamonix - with a young child and such a lovely apartment it made sense to cook for ourselves most nights, however, on our last evening we enjoyed a very good meal at L'M Brasserie in the centre of town.

We definitely hope to return to Chamonix and hopefully the Lyret - thank you!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location in Chamonix, modern facilities in the apartment, layout and overall comfort of apartment
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jun 2015
Thanks Sarah for that stunning appraisal! I enjoy for people to be happy in my apartments. Money is important of course, but to give pleasure to people is the most important for me.
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Таня Д
Moscow, Russia
“wonderful apartment with fabulous views of Mont Blanc”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in December 2014

stayed with family in this lovely apartment for a week. On New Year. Convenient location in the heart of the city. Shops, supermarket, restorany- all nearby. Near the free bus.Kitchen is equipped with superb, has everything you need. Beds are very comfortable. The apartment is very clean and stylish.

Liked best: convenient location
Liked least: convenient location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Apr 2015
Thanks Tatiana, for this very good review. I hope to receive you again in one of my apartments and don't forget that I give a 5 % discount to all my former tenants.
sam f
Charleston, South Carolina
“Cozy Clean Comfortable Apt near downtown Chamonix”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Excellent location, good value, well stocked cozy apartment that is well suited for a family ski vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location close to city center. Location close to free in town mulet courtesy minibus
Liked least: I would like to have a clothes dryer on premises. The 500 m walk to the bus stop to ski slope with ski equipment was difficult.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
5 Mar 2015
Hello Sam,
Thanks for your review. I just would like to understand what was not helpful on the property's direction? You had a procedure for your arrival and the pick up of the keys : name, phone number and mail from Sabrina who was waiting for you in the apartment. I sent you also a map of Chamonix with the road indicated on the map. Chamonix is a small village and the road to the apartment is very easy and direct from the motorway. Please explain me which information you would like to find on the procedure. A lot of property's direction information are on my announcement, (with train or plane or car do you want a copy or is it not enough for you ? Thanks to answer to help me to satisfy my tenants.
Pascale
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing