All reviews tea coffee facilities old town clean hotel an easy walk an underground car park room was spacious few minutes walk train and bus station would stay again booked this hotel enjoyed our stay bw convenience sauna lake
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is not the first time for of trying Best western hotel group in euorop and they're as I had seen from low level group.

many of the staff need to be developed in the reception skills, support for the guests.

having a smoking break after I had asked to collect my luggage isn't a good habit.

no worker, helpers for taking the luggage even is not a good strategy at all.

Drilling works starting from the morning and no one has informed that there will be a modifications work from this kind is even enough to expressing to me that I swear that this is the last time I'll have to book with best western ever.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit at the Best Western Hotel International Annecy and for your review on our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Although nothing we can say will change what has happened, I can assure you that the incidents you experienced are not in keeping with the usual high standards of service.

You may rest assured that this feedback enabled us to review procedures in the effort to avoid a reoccurrence.

We sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Annecy.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I know well BW hotels and hence was expecting a lot more than what we got.. I booked a triple room with my two teenager boys and was expecting some sort of a suite, we got just a double bed with an extra sleeping on a convertible sofa.. Service almost inexistant, no parking - you have to pay extra for it!-, no breakfast, nothing... Well if I had to go back to Annecy, I would look for a different place for sure!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Although not in the old town, it's a short and easy walk away from it which is a good compromise between convenience and price. I was also able to find free parking at a nearby lot. Comfortable bed, adequate room size for my trip (2 nights in September), although I can see it being a bit too tight if you're there to ski. Quiet, I was able to sleep with an open window with no problem. Staff is friendly and helpful, and I did not have a problem with my poor French - they speak English.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us here on Trip Advisor. We very much appreciate your feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel next time you are in Annecy.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is my first time at this location and Im sad to say that this hotel is not for me. The bed is horribly uncomfortable, the room gets extremely hot, (I dont believe the AC works.) The internet quality and cell phone reception are extremly poor. My wifi as well as my cell calls constant fail. The breakfast is very limited and the restaurant service moves to slow to replenish the food in the morning. I spent 15 minutes just for them to refill the food and they were that full of people. Also they failed to mention that their restaurant is closed on Sundays. The only saving grace for this place is their spa which is affordable and the location is near old town. I probably wont stay at this location again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Sir,

We’re deeply sorry that your stay didn’t reach your expectations.
Our team tried to help but finally, it seems that we didn't answer to your needs. Please receive our apologies for this.

We hope to have your confidence back on a next stay,

Best Western Hotel lnternational Team

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Nice enough hotel. This was clean and staff were welcoming. The spa services were a little limited especially for massage timings. Room was tight (3 beds) but we expected this. No complaints. It was good enough.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,

What a great comment and thank for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor !

It is a real pleasure to read that you had a very nice stay and that you have enjoyed our hotel's atmosphere, and staff.

Hope our hotel will become your second home and preferred hotel during your future visits in Annecy.

Best Regards,