All reviews tea coffee facilities an underground car park an easy walk great shower room was spacious clean hotel train and bus station would stay again booked this hotel enjoyed our stay within walking distance bw lake sauna
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is my first time at this location and Im sad to say that this hotel is not for me. The bed is horribly uncomfortable, the room gets extremely hot, (I dont believe the AC works.) The internet quality and cell phone reception are extremly poor. My wifi as well as my cell calls constant fail. The breakfast is very limited and the restaurant service moves to slow to replenish the food in the morning. I spent 15 minutes just for them to refill the food and they were that full of people. Also they failed to mention that their restaurant is closed on Sundays. The only saving grace for this place is their spa which is affordable and the location is near old town. I probably wont stay at this location again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Sir,

We’re deeply sorry that your stay didn’t reach your expectations.
Our team tried to help but finally, it seems that we didn't answer to your needs. Please receive our apologies for this.

We hope to have your confidence back on a next stay,

Best Western Hotel lnternational Team

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Nice enough hotel. This was clean and staff were welcoming. The spa services were a little limited especially for massage timings. Room was tight (3 beds) but we expected this. No complaints. It was good enough.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,

What a great comment and thank for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor !

It is a real pleasure to read that you had a very nice stay and that you have enjoyed our hotel's atmosphere, and staff.

Hope our hotel will become your second home and preferred hotel during your future visits in Annecy.

Best Western Hotel International Team

Reviewed 17 August 2017

good clean hotel. not great, ok location, breakfast very nice.
i don't have time to keep writing after i am done. please stop having a miniumum so that i can get on with my things
weoifjaoifjaewoirjwaeoirhjaweoirhjaweoirjewoirjweoirjweorihweoirhaweorihaweorihaweorhweroiwehroweihrowehreowhrowerhoweihroiwe

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us your advice.

We're working daily in order to make your stay as comfortable as we can; reading that you enjoyed our hotel and a part of our services is the best reward.

We'll welcome you with pleasure next time you'll come to Annecy,

BEST WESTERN'S Hotel lnternational Team

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Good experience and next to the lak of annecy clean hotel I like it personal work in the hotel are very nice internet not bad. Good location I would appreciate it and I could come back again I recommend it for anyone merci for hospitality

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for choosing and recommanding the Best Western Hôtel International Annecy.

We're working daily in order to make your stay as comfortable as we can; reading that you enjoyed our hotel and its services is the best reward.

We'll welcome you with pleasure next time you'll come to Annecy,

Best Western Hôtel lnternational Team

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Overall, this is a very basic hotel - nothing too special. We were three people & were given adjoining rooms each with its own toilet/shower (in separate rooms). The double bed room had no spare space to move around. However, in both rooms was ample storage space.

The hotel was a little tired & I noticed that the area around the door knobs in the toilet room were not exactly clean.

I wish the people at the front desk were more helpful & could give us tips about making the most of our visit to Anncey. We didn't know, for example, that in order to rent bikes, we'd either need to reserve ahead of time or get to a bike rental place early, consequently, we did not rent bikes.

We had a basic breakfast, which considering was in France, was just ok. I'm glad we did not take the buffet as it would have been over priced for the money.

It is located in a semi-industrial area a short walk to the old-town. Parking was about a 5 minute walk away in a garage that was super tight on space.

I would try to book a nicer place in future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
bestwesternannecy, Responsable réception at Best Western Hotel International, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Best Western Hôtel International.

I would like to sincerely apologise if we didn't totally met your expectations.

We strive to improve our services on daily basis in order to ensure that all our guests keeps an unique experience of their stay in our hotel. We really thank you for your comments, it will help us for sure.

We hope to have your confidence back on a next stay,