“Lunch”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent and a special meal was prepared for my daughter to fit her dietary requirements that was beautifully presented. I had their hamburger Savoyard and the meat was perfect. The service was good and it was friendly .

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Great place to sit outside and people watch.
Just by the footbridge in the centre of the old town.
Good coffee and an excellent biere blanche.
Very popular with locals.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

We heard we needed to try tartiflette while in this region of France. I must say it was amazing here. We have had it since and it was not as good. Also the price here was much cheaper. We paid 11.00 for tartiflette while it was 15-18 everywhere else we looked. The beer and wine was also cheaper than other places. I highly recommend going here while in Annecy.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great Plats du Jour....good service and great prices.

We went there twice for lunch....very local kind of place.....enjoyed both trips.

1  Thank UpNy08
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We arrived at 7:30pm, right on time for our reservations and were the first people at the restaurant. 15 minutes later, there wasn't an open table in the restaurant. We decided on the "Pleasure fixed price" menu which was a 4 course menu including appetizer, entree, cheese and then desert. My appetizer was duck foie gras and my wife had scallop carpaccio ceviche. The foie gras came with toast, a sort of pear fruit mash and a sweet sort of sauce. I enjoyed the appetizer, but my wife is not big on foie gras and didn't like it. Her appetizer was served on a bed of several sweetened vegetables and topped with caviar and a raw quail egg. She enjoyed it, but was a little out of her comfort zone with the food. The main course was fish. My wife had the perch which was excellent and cooked very well, but the sauce was a little disappointing. My bass was cooked well also and the anenome bernaise sauce was excellent. Next came the cheese cart. There was a huge amount of cheeses wheeled out to our table for us to choose from. My wife asked for all cheeses from the Annecy region and I asked for the waiter to choose his favorite for me. The cheeses were excellent and my favorite was one from Normandy. We had the black forest cake for desert and couldn't even finish the food because we were so full. We both had wine with dinner which was not that impressive. They did have a surprisingly good selection of scotch with more than reasonable prices. The service was very attentive for a French restaurant and they were quick to respond. The only thing I would have liked a little more is if the servers could speak english and could have explained the courses to us as we were guessing what many of the courses were. But again, that is our problem as well not understanding much French. Overall this was a great Christmas dinner.