See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel it has a swimming pool which is a good size and a shower point. It also has a very good gymnasium I would definitely stay a this hotel again it is stress free and very friendly

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I am coming in this hotel for almost 30 years. I was never disappointed.I have seen the hotel evolve year after year from two stars to three. It is well deserved.This year the parking was renewed. The rooms we stayed in were also renovated with a new bathroom. Very well done. Keep on going please because I want to come back for many years!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Pleasant, well appointed rooms but ... you do hear everything, toilet sounds etc, when hotel is full. My bathroom, for some odd reason didn't have hot water after about 10:30 p.m. or before 7:30 a.m. Wi-fi does work - as long as you remember to keep logging in - so it's a bit quirky. Very good breakfasts.

Room Tip: First floor would probably be preferrable
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jteece
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Spent one night at this hotel with my girls. Room outside of main building with little terasse and chairs to enjoy the outside.. very clean and nicely decorated, beds comfy.
Very quiet and about 5-10 minutes walk to the historical center. Easy parking on the grounds and a pool which we didn't try. We didn't try the basic breakfast for 11e pp either.
Overall a great comfortable stop ! Wifi was free but not working well in our room.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We needed a hotel at short notice for a weekend in St Remy and were pleased to find this hotel. Lovely grounds accessed via an olive tree lined drive. Ample car parking.
Excellent pool with well shaded seating area. We had a double room of a good size with a well appointed bathroom. Excellent breakfast seved on an outside patio. Hotel is just a few minutes walk from the town centre.Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple