Master bedroom - queen size bed - view on Notre Dame de la Garde and sea
Master bedroom - queen size bed - view on Notre Dame de la Garde and sea Corner bath, washing machine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Corner bath, washing machine
Little bedroom - 2 single beds - view on Notre Dame de la Garde and sea
Master bedroom - queen size bed - view on Notre Dame de la Garde and sea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brenda G
Laurieton, Australia
“High up, too high!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We arrived in the evening to our apartment to be meet by Clement. Got to the address of the apartment block and after hunting though the names found ours and buzzed to get in. Worked out the apartment was on the 16 th and top floor. Found only one lift working and they were very old lifts with only room for 3 people. As we didn't read this before getting in, 5 of us piled in, got to the top floor and the lift would not let us out!! My worst nightmare!! The lift returned to ground floor and we went up separately. It would have been nice to be told with apartment was so high up and to be met at the apartment complex door and shown in and the workings of the lift etc. Apartment was nice, but my fear of lifts just made coming and going from the apartment horrific!! If I had know it was so high up I probably would not of booked this apartment, due to my lift phobia.
The apartment itself is clean and tidy, all working well, except the toilet blocked up a few times, but we managed to get it working again. If you don't like lifts, like me I would suggest you book somewhere else. If you don't mind height, you will love this apartment. The views are spectacular-just not what I was looking for.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Apr 2014
Dear Brenda,

I am happy you loved the magical view and the apartment.
It is the first time I am talked about the elevator, I have added a mention in the description.
There are 2 elevators (odd and even), so you can easily split into 2 groups of 3 persons : one goes at 16th floor, the other at 17th floor.

Don't forget: what makes the magic of the view is that the apartment is the only one being so high in the neighbourhood !

Warm regards
Cédric
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing