“Amazing choice!”

Au P’tit Bouchon
Ranked #39 of 282 Restaurants in Saint-Raphael
Price range: USD 13 - USD 38
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The best chèvre salad in southern France!!
Friendly welcome, kind and smiley staff, so good tastes!!! I definitely recommend it..!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went there in Xmas, pulled up quick table, very attentive, food was solid. My wife wants to move there now.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Really good food and lovely friendly atmosphere. We recommend the 20 euro menu although the 16 euro menu looked good. Excellent choice of desserts.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is what I would call a typical French restaurant and ideal for lunch. Family run and the food and service was first class - limited English but that was easily overcome.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This restaurant is on the seafront, on the Port Saint Lucia side of St Raph as my wife and I shared a lovely meal at the beginning of our holiday.
My terrine de veau was delicate and creamy, whilst she was pleased with her melon, jambon cru.
She voted her turbot one of the best pieces of fish she'd ever eaten, and my rognons de veau were hearty and full of flavour. We both had creme brulee for dressert. I know many people look down on this dish, but we are fans, and when it's as good as it was here, it was wonderful.
The service was good without being rushed, and for €84 the meal got us perfectly into the holiday mood.