“Stumbled upon it at lunchtime”
Review of Le Bishop

Le Bishop
Ranked #22 of 259 Restaurants in Saint-Raphael
Price range: USD 18 - USD 42
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2016

My friend and I happened to be passing through Saint-Raphael at lunchtime and realised we were really hungry and still had a long way to go, so we stopped and went into the first open restaurant we could find.
It's nothing special, the food was ok and the value acceptable.
The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere pleasant.

There are newer reviews for Le Bishop

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Fantastique, excellent food and service, First went way back in around 1980 and when I am here in St.Raphael it's one of my First stops. Roger & his daughter do a great job, Thursday is Coucous day, this was brillant but far Too Much for me.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Le Bishop for the second time last night and had a very good experience. The first time we ate cous cous which was one of the best we had ever had and very good portion too. Last night I enjoyed mussels and then skate wing. Both delicious. My husband had avocado stuffed with crab followed by sole, again delicious.
The service was very good and the staff are very friendly. Le Bishop has an excellent chef.
Would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

Went there after reading the reviews. Was not disappointed at all. Despite menu was all in French, what seems to have been the owner could speak Italian and hence managed to understand each other better. Food quality across our table was very good. Was not that pricey either compared to other restaurants on the marina.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

We have been coming here for 25 years. Stopped about five years ago because it was always the same menu. We understand the Patron's daughter is taking over soon. She has completely re vamped the restaurant and menu, helped by her father and an excellent chef. You are always made welcome, it is not really a place for tourists as most of the customers are local French. English is not spoken and the menu is all in French. If you do not have a grasp of the language don't bother going. The food is excellent, our first visit was for lunch, we could not finish the three course menu! We the took four friends for dinner, they had never been before and thought it was excellent. Back again in May