“Love it 👍😃”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the apartment, beside the terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Liselotte...
“Love it 👍😃”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We have just return home after almost 3 weeks in this lovely studio .
Near to shops Cours Saleya and the promenade
Eating breakfast , lunch and dinner at the wonderful terrace. After a day out just sit on the terass with a glass of rosé .
Thanks to owner Pierre and Matthew who met us on arrival / departure
We will be back
Liselotte and Stefan Berglund ,Sweden

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 Jul 2016
Merci Liselotte, merci Stefan for having stayed in my apartment during your holidays in Nice. And true, the terrace is great, I'll be there myself in August and I can't wait... :-) A bientôt, see you again in Nice
_srgmom
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Special Memories”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I took my grand daughter to Nice for two weeks as a college graduation gift...and she has studied French for many years!!! Our stay at Pierre's beautiful apartment was full of wonderful memories. It is centrally located in old town, and of course we spent many hours on the patio just enjoying the sites and sounds of Nice. Matthew, the manager, is just the best. My grand daughter was flying in from a seperate area from me and he made sure he met her at the apartment and spent time explaining everything to her. Transportation to and from the airport is so easy, you do not need a car to see the area. The trains and buses make it so easy to tour many locations around Nice. We loved everything about our stay especially the apartment. Thank you Pierre.

16 Jul 2016
Merci Joy, I'm very pleased you both enjoyed your stay in beautiful Nice. I hope you'll come again
31janetw1...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Jewel in the Old Town”
Reviewed 11 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We have just returned home from a fabulous week in this wonderful sunny studio apartment, from Matthew meeting us to the wonderful large balcony this studio apartment is a real must.
Everything you need is at hand extremely well equipped especially the large bath to soak after a days site seeing,
Many thanks to the owner Pierre we will definitely return

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing at all
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 May 2016
Thank you very much, Janet, you are most welcome. I'm very glad you enjoyed your week in Nice. Particularly glad :-)
Seaford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

2 Oct 2015
Thank you, Sally-Ann and Peter, for your visit. I'm very pleased you enjoyed staying in Nice. True, public transportation in Nice is cheap and well organized (rarely on strike !). I'll be there soon and can't wait. A bientôt, Pierre
Yohina198...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cute apartment at a perfect location.”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We loved this apartment with the small balcony. Upon our arrival, Matt was very helpful and it was easy to find. It's such a great location in Old Town. It's near the famous market as well as the ocean. You can find anything you need in Old Town. We loved exploring and shopping at all the small stores around us, whether it was getting fresh baked bread or cheese or souvenirs. The balcony was our favorite place. We would come back after a day and chill on the balcony with some wine or just people watch sometimes. Also, staying in Old Town makes it feel like another city away from Nice, because Nice is very city-like, where Old Town seems like a small European village.

One small thing is that the apartment is not near the train station. However, you can easily catch the tram to the train. We always walked to the train station and it's about a 30 minutes walk and you can walk through Place Massena and the main street.

We would totally stay here again if we ever return to Nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jun 2015
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay in Nice, and in the old town in particular. It is true that it is like a village with " big " Nice around. To pass from one place to the other is another charm of Nice as a whole. With the tram it only takes from 5 to 10 minutes maxi to reach the train station. But I do like you : I enjoy walking on rue Jean Médecin from the station to the old town (that is, if my luggage isn't too heavy !), otherwise I take the tram... :-)
All the very best for your future trips
Pierre
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing