“Great Apartment in Old Town Nice”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the main room and the bedroom on Old Town Castle Hill
View from the main room and the bedroom on Old Town Castle Hill Full equipped kitchen ( oven + 3 induction hubs + dishwasher + kettle + coffee maker )
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Full equipped kitchen
Fridge + Freezer + Mocro wave and large table 140x90cm
Full equipped kitchen ( oven + 3 induction hubs )
Main room with his modern and confortable sofa bed
Main room with a desk + large flat TV
Bedroom with a very comfortable bed ( 140 x 190 cm )
Independant lavabo with a sliding door
Independant shower
Washing machine
Main Old Town bordering boulevard with car, bus and tramway access
Main Old Town bordering boulevard with car, bus and tramway access
Water games in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Wood games in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Place Masséna fountain at night
Water games at night in the city center green park 'The Coulée Verte ' besides the apartment
Place Masséna at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
marcudgal
Van
“Great Apartment in Old Town Nice”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this apartment with my husband and baby for a week. It was very comfortable. The owner, Patrick was personable, organized and helpful. To begin with, he was always very quick in responding to our inquiries during booking. When he met us at the apartment, he showed us how everything works and gave us a brief intro to Nice. It is not easy to travel with a baby. But the apartment is very central and has 2 separate rooms. So we can go out for walks around the Old Town and back to the apartment to nap if the baby gets fussy. Patrick was very kind and even set up a crib for us. After we checked out, the security return process was relatively fast as well. The only thing to note is that the apartment is not accessible. But neither are most apartments in Nice. I would definitely recommend this rental.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Jun 2014
Hi Shawnie
I was pleased to be able to propose a crib for your baby. I know it's important for people travelling with.
Hope you enjoyed your holidays in France and Nice and that your travel back to Canada was good.
I wish you all the best for your familly and hope to receive you again.
Best regards.
Federico4...
Bedizzole, Italy
“Very good accomodation!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Easy booking procedure , quick and detailed information from owner, Patrick . Before the trip he gave us all the information we needed about the apartment and how to get there and find a parking in the neighborhood.
Apartment position is in my opinion great , near everithing interesting in Nice (Old city , place massena, promenade etc.)
The apartment inside is very nice too , newly refurbished with a modern kitchen, it has everything you might need for cooking and for your your comfort (dishwasher, microwave, air conditioning , washing machine, 2 flat TV etc).
Only little disavantages: third floor with no lift an no private car-parking

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
1 Jun 2014
Hi Federico
I'm pleased you loved the apartment and its equipments. I do my best for that. So thanks for letting me know.
The only points I can't do anything is about the elevator and car parking. The building is in the old town and there is no possibility to dig under .....
That's why the city propose many public parkings all around. And I gave you a map at your arrival to help you where to park freely in the center.
Hope it helps you.
Best regards.
HilaryNig...
London, United Kingdom
“The perfect base for a long weekend in Nice”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Patrick was very welcoming and gave us a comprehensive introduction to both the flat and to Nice, providing maps and recommendations of places to visit, food to try etc. He was very efficient in all the arrangements and refunded our deposit promptly.
The flat was very comfortable and well located for our short stay in Nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well appointed apartment in a great location
Liked least: Common areas of the apartment building
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Apr 2014
Hi Hilary

Back from holidays, I was pleased to read your review. It's a great satisfaction to be thanks for all the efforts made all over the year in keeping the apartment
Sarahjean...
“At Home inNice”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

We loved everything about this apartment. Patrick, the host, had great tips to use around Nice, things we were totally clueless about as we didn't research the Nice part of our trip. We lived in the San Francisco Bay area where real estate is at a premium and this apartment was bigger than our place. The kitchen was wonderful and the grocery store, like adorable old Nice is in walking distance and extremely accessible. The Med is also extremely accessible, the apartment was well priced, our deposit back was quickly received, and Patrick was communicative and friendly. The only compliant I have is inconsistent Internet, which we were counting on for communication as we did not pay to have international phone service and day trip planning. We made due with Patrick's advice and great books of the area in the home. Would definitely come back and stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Mar 2014
Hi Sarah

Thank you for your time spent to let a review. I much appreciate as I knew you were busy when back home. Not only for job but you were pregnant and were waiting for twins. I hope all went well and that your familly is in good health.
I had the pleasure to receive you end of year 2013 and I'm happy to see the apartment was like you wished.
Thanks to your advice at that time. I'm pleased to let you know that the apartment is now equipped with an independant and free INTERNET connection avoidind some Wifi failure we had from time to time from past.
So feel free to come back. It will be a pleasure to receive you again.
Best regards and all the best for you and your familly.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Walking around in the old town.
Liked least: Nothing really.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Mar 2014
Hi Steinar

Good to know you enjoyed your stay in the apartment even if you weren't lucky with the weather. England and France ( South of France and Nice too ) were under water for a while ..... So we had a nasty rainy period in January which is exceptionnal as Nice is well known for his wonderfull sunny weather all over the year even in winter.
I promise. I'll do my best to order more sun next time you will come... Best regards and see you soon. Patrick
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing