“Delicious brunch, amazingly friendly owner”

Kililie's Resto-Brunch
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Kililie's Resto-Brunch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 1,983 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: USD 9 - USD 24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Kililie's is an amazing find. We stumbled upon it earlier this week on one of our 'lazy days' of the vacation. We were looking for a sit-down lunch meal and arrived at Kililie's at what seemed to be their closing time. Despite that, we were seated and served the Kililie's famous brunch and even got to have a long chat with the owner/chef, Christian. He told us all about his history as a chef/owner, the stories behind the tables (did you know they were made from repurposed wine barrels??!!), and the rationale behind the food he serves (all homemade). The brunch is buffet-style and you get options of 40 different plates, ranging from pastries, banana breads, pancakes, french toast, fruits, pana cotta, sandwiches, and more. All served along with juices and a hot drink of your choice. We liked the food and Christian so much that we went back on the weekend at opening time to eat there again and to say hi to our new favorite Frenchman. Seriously, you need to go to Kililie's if you have any choice in the matter.

2  Thank Celia L

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

For just over 20€ they had a pretty minimal spread of brunch items...not impressed. No top ups on juice, a couple of the sausages had casings inside the sausages...pretty gross, but ultimately not their fault. Service was very friendly, but would not go back.

1  Thank Meghan G
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

I had not been for 1 year. It was good but not any more. I went today I came back home and felt sick. I will never go back. For me the best for american food is Stars &Bars in Monte Carlo. Hard Rock Cafe is good. I haven't tested the other american restaurants in Nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

The food is good. The owners are very nice. I am american living in Monte Carlo. I like to eat american food from time to time. When going shopping it isa good address.There is a parking near by.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We read on another website that this was a top 5 for brunch in Nice.
Huge error.
I agree with the person who wrote houseparty food only the would be an insult to the house parties I go to.
20 Euro for a brunch that was not replenished is too expensive. One guest was so put off they ate merely a tomato. I tried to explain to the waiter who refused to adjust the bill.That was an expensive tomato at 20 Euro.
Brunch is advertised between 10.30 and 3 and we arrived at midday but the buffet was hardly replenished and was not particularly appetizing.
The people who came for burgers seemed to fair better but Brunch was awful.
Included tortilla wraps, ham, croissants,hardly any egg left, cold sausages, cold hard pasta, cold pancakes.
A thimble of fruit juice.
This is a rip off and definitely worth a miss.

3  Thank swiss_voyager83