All reviews hotel crillon train station great location old town bottled water croissants breakfast room little extras the main shopping street recommend this hotel place massena reasonable size twin room close to shops hear everything well located hotel every morning
Reviewed 27 September 2017

A lovely 4 night stay at this hotel of happiness.
The staff were most definitely the highlight for me, always greeting you with a smile, ever so helpful and happy to have a chat as you pass through the hotel lobby or breakfast room.
Free coffee in the lobby was also a treat.
The room itself was a decent size for one person, although for a couple it may have felt a little crowded for a stay of more than one or two nights.
Super comfortable bed and lovely colour scheme throughout the room. In room safe was a bonus also.
The downside for me was that the room itself was not particularly sound proof and so could hear everything in the corridoor outside the room (ie: other people coming and going and conversations, etc).
Also, My room had a leak in the bathroom basin which, despite me speaking to the staff about getting fixed, was not addressed throughout my stay of 4 nights. I ended up just putting a towel on the floor to absorb the leaking water, Similarly, the bedside lamps were coming out from the wall, but again, despite highlighting the problem to the hotel on the night of check in, nothing was fixed fort he duration of my stay.
I loved the way the bathroom had been decorated, however, the shower, despite good water pressure and temperature, was incredibly small space wise. I am size 12 and 5'11'' tall and struggled with showering...having to squat down to pick up shampoo, soap, etc as I could most definitely not bed over to reach my products.
Also, unfortunately, my room had Mosquitoes buzzing around (including 2 dead ones high up on the wall), which meant that I woke up each morning with a fresh bite.

Fantastic location and great staff make the hotel's good rating. A little expensive for what it is however.

Would be 50/50 on staying again if I'm perfectly honest

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Crillon06, Directeur général at Hotel Nap by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear JESH82,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad that you liked our services and staff.
We have noted your comments and we apologize for these inconveniences.
We hope to see you next time at the Hotel Crillon of Nice.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Fresh clean hotel with a friendly team on hand if required.

Location is great. Rooms a bit small but ok.

The only complaint from me is the room walls seem a little thin as you'll hear your neighbours so you have to hope they're considerate or it wont be fun...

Breakfast is self serve, continental.

Theye cleaner will wake you with her noise around 9am!

Overall a good experience as I'd use again because of price and location.

There's no hot drinks making facility in the rooms nor any way of keeping bought things cool...

Room Tip: a room on the 2nd floor may get a balcony but you'll be above the breakfast room/ lounge which may be noisy...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear itsdaveengland,
Thank you very much for your kind comment.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel.
The most important for us is to read your pleasant comment about our staff assistance in order respond to your expectations and to meet all your demands.
It was very nice to have you as the guests in our hotel !
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great location, around the corner from tram, shops, eating, beach and train. Bus stop across from hotel. Catch bus7 to train if you want to go to Village Eze,wineries, parfumeries, Monoco by train 10m

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Crillon06, Directeur général at Hotel Nap by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Cindy,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment !
You had a good stay in our hotel and we are happy.
My team and I would be delighted to welcome you next time.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is very well located hotel tucked away just off the main street. I stayed on the third floor in a twin room facing the road. I agree with the comments about being able to hear people in the rooms next to you, however luckily the other guests seemed to be respectful & quiet!

The room could do with redecorating, e.g. the area around the air conditioning vent was just bare plaster. The furnishings in the room are basic but functional, and it serves its purpose.

The service of the staff was impeccable & nice touches with the free candy, coffee & water in reception. You can also visit the other sister hotels in the city for free ice cream & other things.

I would visit again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Hayden M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.
We are glad that you liked our services and staff.
We have noted your comments regarding the area around the air conditioning and we are committed to renovations very soon
We hope to see you next time at the Hotel Crillon of Nice.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

VERY good location. Around the corner ise shopping street and tram stop. Few minutes to the beach.
The room was small but bathroom was way too small. There is no place to put your things. The walls were very thin. You can hear your neighbours. Breakfast was on but nothing special.
There is free coffee and water at the lobby.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Crillon06, Directeur général at Hotel Nap by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Kaia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel Crillon in Nice.
We are very happy to hear that you appreciate the location of our hotel.
We will study your remarks for the improvement of our quality.
Thanks for choosing hotel Crillon Nice by Happyculture Collection,
We will have pleasure of welcoming you in our hotel a next time.
Kind regards