USD 367
  • Room Service
USD 728
USD 688
  • Pool
All reviewsnice airportfree shuttlean early flightshuttle serviceairport terminalstayed one nightthe buscomfy bedcote d'azurfrench rivieramin walkold cityproximitystopssuitcasescannesminibar
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stayed here only when we arrived to Nice and when we left Nice airport, and it was perfect for that! Finding the hotel is a little complicated as there is another Novotel in the area, also the construction hides the street signs, etc. Eventually you will get it It is so close to airport that you do not need to get the bus, you can simply walk. Going into town is also very easy, it is just on the same, famous Promenade. Not many choices for food in the area, you have to go downtown. The room was comfortable and clean. We will probably return to this hotel in the next trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
NovotelArenas, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice comment. The best way to find the hotel during the tramway's works (till end of 2018), is to contact us the day of the arrival. We will be pleased to welcome you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and clean. Close to airport with free shuttle. Staff was excellent and restaurant was decent. Would have appreciated some food availability when we arrived because hotel is not close to any stores and restaurant does not open till 19:00.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
NovotelArenas, Front Office Manager at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear guest
We will be pelased to Welcome you again

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel is OK for short business stays, but leaves me unimpressed otherwise. Breakfast can be a disaster - toaster, self-serve egg-maker didn't function; scrambled eggs on offer were cold. Staff seemed harried and stressed - didn't appear to have their act together.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NovotelArenas, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear George T
Thank you to choose my hotel for your business visit.
I sincerely regret any inconvenience experienced during your stay. I have passed our comment to the restaurant team. Be assured that I will give an appropriate follow up to your comment.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

For a small hotel, they pack a powerful punch. After I landed in Nice, I called Novotel. And their shuttle arrived within minutes. And it was Free.

I was greeted at the door with a smile. Even though I arrived early my room was ready for me.

The room was small, but they had room service. Most importantly, the room was clean.

Breakfast was healthy in a pleasant atmosphere. Only thing missing was some classical music. I loved the mini-skillet so I could cook my own eggs.

When it came time to depart, Hotel provide me a free shuttle service to the airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you ChrisY7812GY!
We will be pleased to welcome you again !!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After a stressful and upsetting night arriving at Park Inn only to be told that I had been scammed, wouldn't get my money back and that there was no room available for me, I trundled through the streets pulling my over sized suitcase behind me feeling pretty down in the dumps. I arrived at Novotel upset and stressed and the kind man at the desk gave me an excellent rate on their last remaining room and threw in breakfast for good measure. Had a comfortable stay and a good sleep, and will return there in good faith next time I am in Nice. Thank you Novotel and kind good-looking man at reception

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank C4750CScatherines
NovotelArenas, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

It was a pleasure!