1,366 results
All reviewstram stoprooftop poolpalais des expositionsles hussardsold townnice riquier train stationminute walktram servicegood sizetram systemsun loungersclose to the hotelmini barmonte carlomonaco grand prixsuperior roomthe hotel is clean
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Like other NH hotels have the same standard , I didn't have breakfast and can not talk about it,considering the high price and quality this hotel could be a good choice thanks to a tram near this hotel that you can get the heart of Nice easily

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Victor F, Director General at NH Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you so much for your nice and accurate report regarding your last visit to your home in Nice.
We are glad to know that we did a good job and would like to apologize for what you consider as an expensive price on our breakfast. This is our hot spot feature and we are very proud to offer such a great variety of items on our Breakfast. It might seems to be a little bit pricy but you have to admit is a great Buffet.
Hope to see you soon again with us.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I visited Nice for business trip. The event was held in Acropolis exhibition center for which the Hotel is 5-6 min walking distance. The room was very clean. Wifi was working excellent and was free. Breakfast included everything that a European traveler is seeking for and the service very good. TV set very good although the variety of provided channels not the best. Elevators always available and fast.The access to the Nice Tram very convenient on which after 5 stops you can reach downtown . Single ticket costs 1,5 euro

Room Tip: In 5th floor I didn't bother from any noise
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nkons
Victor F, Director General at NH Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your kind report. We understand our TV offer is not as wide as it should be and we are working on that for next season. Knowing that your expectations were nevertheless matched make us very proud of our job.
Hope to see you again any time sonn even if it is not for business...our city really worth a city break trip.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I'm in the middle of a two night stay at this hotel for a business trip and if I ever have to come back to Nice for work, I will not be staying here. The Hotel is in the middle of a busy area with lots of local amenities that the locals seem to use - but is far and away removed from the glitz and glamour you associate with Nice. The area is actually quite rough, and walking around last night, my friend and I didn't feel too safe in the local neighbourhood (a taxi to the old town/harbour would be advised I think).

The hotel itself is very worn out and tired looking, so I was pleased to meet an energetic member of staff on the front desk. Unfortunately he issued me with the same key as the person ahead of me, so I ended up going into that person's room and almost catching them undressing. Not ideal. I was then issued a twin room after specifically asking for a double, and found my room to be sparse and bland, with uncomfortable chairs to work from at the desk provided, and a bed that is best described as 'lumpy'.

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of this hotel and will actively be looking to avoid hotels in this group in the future.

Room Tip: Without being sarcastic, I'm unsure if there is a good room here.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Victor F, Director General at NH Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear James, no wonder you are not fan of our hotel after all you have been through during your stay among us.
We trully apologize for that and would like just to assure you that our NH Hotels company features great hotels all over the world which will suite your preferences and fulfill your expectations with no doubt.
Please, do not take your experience as a gobal example and give our company a new opportunity in the future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The hotel is not located in the best area of Nice, the sea and the old city are quite a distance away. The outside of the hotel doesn't look very attractive, but the reception, breakfast area and the hotel room are of good quality. The restaurant seems not always to be open. The offer at breakfast was average for a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Nicolas, Thank you so much for your nice report regarding your stay among us in our NH nice.
We are indeed trying to reneww our installations to make them look modern and warm, It will take us a little but we will be featuring a new image by end of March next year.
Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stayed three nights in this Hotel. This hotel is not located in the very centre or old town of Nice. BUT the old town is very accessible because the tram station "Palais des expositions" is just across the hotel that takes you to the old town in 3-4 stops "Opera/Vieille ville" or "Garibaldi" for 2,50 € (solo one way). The tram arrives every 5 minutes. The hotel has no own carpark and shares one with Novotel at the Indigo Carpark. For everyone that arrives by car I recommend the huge free parking lot right next to the hotel.
There are many restaurants, cafes and supermarkets across the hotel right at the tram station.

The hotel room was a triple with A/C and heating, TV, electric kettle for tea and coffee, a safe, and a mini bar. The room has its own bathroom with a bathtub/shower and all goodies such as shampoo, shower gel, shower cap and soap. The room was very clean and got cleaned every day.
The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast buffet was good too. It had everything we needed.

Whereever I go I try to always stay at NH Hoteles and also here I recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Nice.

Room Tip: rooms on top floors
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Victor F, Director General at NH Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Yahnah, thank you so much for such an accurate and helpful report for everybody.
We try to make every one´s stay a memorable one and we do that with pasion. We love our job and we tray to deliver our best so our guests could enjoy their stay in this wonderful city of NICE. NICE is Nice...