“Amazing Napoli style Pizza - MUST GO!”
Review of Les Amoureux

Les Amoureux
Ranked #5 of 1,989 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

After the reviews on tripadvisor we of course had to try the pizza here. I have eaten pizza in Naples and i have not had one that comes close until i came here to Les Amoureux. It is a small family run restuarant. The owner welcomes you like you are dining in his home. He has great customer service skills and treated every customer the same. All the produce from his pizzeria comes direct from Italy. It is super fresh and super tasty. We had 2 Les Amourex Special pizzas - also known as Buffalina, it is fresh tomato sauce base with buffalo mozzarella and basil. It was the best pizza i have had in Nice and most of Italy actually. This place is very passionate about making sure their food is of high quality and the customers are happy. Also they do 2 seatings, 7pm and 9pm. We arrived at 7pm with no booking and a line down the street formed quickly to enter. Most of the booking are at 9pm, so try your luck. They also do takeaway. Put this on your must try list but take note it is not a fancy restaurant but the best pizzas you will get.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,588)

Reviewed 19 August 2016

My husband and I dined here while visiting Nice last year. We had no reservations, so we arrived early and they were already practically full. The owner found a table for us, but asked if we'd mind waiting to place our orders until the kitchen staff could catch up to demand. We decided it was worth the wait. We sipped on a lovely Rose wine while we waited. We shared a salad and then we each ordered the house specialty pizza. It was the best pizza we've ever had outside of Naples. We would definitely return

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I was brought here by a friend who had been going on and on for over a year about how good these pizzas were. He'd been talking them up so much I was a bit worried my expectations would be too high but these did not disappoint. This is a simple, Italian (specifically Neopolitan) pizzeria that has everything you would expect and could want; homely, convivial atmosphere, incredibly fresh, good quality ingredients, an extensive menu to satisfy every taste, good wine and fair prices. As delicious as the smoked mozzarella and speck prosciutto on my pizza were, and they were amazing, the pizza crust was the real winner for me: airy and light, but good and thick, I could eat this stuff on its own. This is without a shadow of a doubt the best pizza I've ever had. When we went there was also in incredible pistachio cream served with panna cotta. I am not a particular fan of pistachios but this stuff was out of this world. If you go and they have it, get it. You won't regret it.

1  Thank maevehoblog
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We saw how good the reviews were & decided to go which didn't disappoint us! It was very busy and usually you have to book but the kind owner said to us to wait a few minutes and he'd sort us a table. The food came very quickly - me and my partner say this is the best pizza we've ever tasted! So lovely, pizza back home in London won't be the same!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We were lucky. We arrived at 645pm without a reservation. The place opens at 7pm so we had a wee walk down to the port and back. At 7pm there was a queue. Almost all of the tables has reserved markers on them. We managed to blag a table for an hour ro try the famous pizzas and we were mot dissapointed. I tried the house special and Alison the three tomato version. Both were first class. The house red didn't dissapoint either. But the coffee topped the lot a wee espresso was just as it should be. Gorgeous!. I want3d to rebook but the place is fully booked for this week. The waitresses were very polite and helpful but the host was top notch. He made every effort to be friendly and attentive even leaving the restaurant to shake our hands. Worth a visit if you can get a booking or if you are early enough to get a cancellation.