See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017

All rooms are in an African Theme, we were in the tribal room, rooms are well equipped and the place is centrally located. I would have to say that whilst fine for a short stay would have found it difficult for any longer than 4 days. The room was small and the bed was above on a mezanine floor, this was also where the shower was located, with the toilet downstairs. To access the bed you had to go up a steep flight of stairs which were very narrow and quite dangerous getting up and down. Only enough room for one of us at a time to shower and change. Not for the less mobile!! For Nice I guess you get what you pay for!! There was a restaurant under the hotel for not part of the hotel, apart from the rooms that is all that was there. We never saw anyone from the hotel at all. I would say that although we had a good time I was dissapointed overall. Places we found to eat were for breakfast La Civette du Cours in the flower market, Breakfast €12 inc fruit juice, pancakes, fruit salad, hot drink, bacon and egg. If you like something other than French food go to Phnom Penh, I think it was either Thai or Vietnamise, you can choose your own dishes and they just heat it up for you. It was located by the park with the fountains. If you want a drink go the promenade Neptune Plage, large beer was €7 and you are sitting in comfortable chairs on the beach.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017

we've been in Sanghai studio, for Easter-clean, well organized for 2 adults and 2 kids, just 20 meters from the main squire "Massena", close to may restaurants, shops, bars,public transport, free wifi, good speed, air conditioner, very quiet as the rooms face a back yard

Room Tip: worth it!easy to find it!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I was really happy when I found this studio!
I was looking for an apartment for my mother – I could not accompany her to Nice, and it had to be an
absolutely reliable arrangement, as she is 77, and one does not need any surprises.
I stayed in the neighbouring studio Zebre, but, being on the 3rd floor, it is not 100% suitable for a lady of that
age.
Book in advance - right now they are full until November
Unique Qualities: This is what I like about Studio Siam:
• Close to everything – the sea, transportation, cafes/foodstores/market – in fact, the
restaurant downstairs belongs to the same owner, and there is even a night pharmacy around the corner
• 2nd floor (they call it 1st floor in France) – quite manageable, though there is no lift. Of course, they help
you with your luggage
• Always someone on the site – the owner has a small office upstairs, besides, in case of emergency you can
call restaurant personnel, and they understand foreign languages
• Secure – entrance coded, but the main thing is that the waiters know everyone around and will call alarm if
anything unusual happens
• And most important – a trustworthy and friendly owner, a wonderful French lady who manages her
enterprise very efficiently and is always in good mood
Last but not least:
look at the design – the owner and her husband themselves have renovated and furnished the place.
Address: 5 rue Masséna - 06000 Nice
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: With your back to Galeries Lafayette and Masséna square on your left got forward along
pedestrian Masséna street. First arch on your left is restaurant Maison de Marie - you'll see it from your
window if you stay in this studio!

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

It was really easy to find thanks to the great information sent to us beforehand. Everything looked great, everything worked, the bed was really comfortable. The icing on the cake was the little terrace off our room. This made it for us. Full size fridge and washing machine. Incredibly there was no noise despite this being right in the heart of Nice. There was a nespresso machine so take pods if you have them. I will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

It was nice and clean with good air-conditioning.
The could be more privacy with the shangai bathrooms.
Every appliance seemed to work and the beds were cofortable.
One of the beds was beoken on the left side though.
It was an Ok trip though and I reccomend it to other familys.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family