“Delicious Socca”

Ranked #591 of 2,083 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious Socca & Specialities of Nice! Definitely worth a visit.

The place is located in the Old Town.

Accessibility: It is accessible by tram, bus or just walking. Near Place Massena.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

After reading multiple reviews, I decided to taste the first Socca of my life at Lou Pilha Leva, a quaint corner in the busy old town. It is not a gourmet meal but it hits the bullseye. You can also taste the other local specialities here but I sticked to just socca. I have no benchmark to judge the Socca but I loved what I got- crispy from outside and soft creamy interior. The outdoor wooden table adds to the overall local vibe.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to come here after reading reviews.
We were getting a bit hungry on our first day and as we were walking around the old town, I thought we should find this place.
Shared the mussels and fries and socca between two.
The mussels tasted fresh and the fries were cooked perfectly. We got some socca to try and that was lovely, highly recommend trying the socca. We did not regret coming here, some of the best food we had eaten throughout our trip.
Since we shared, there was enough to keep us going till dinner time.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

In Nice one has to have socca at some point. This was a great experience. Old town location. Order with the lady behind the counter. Pay and take your fare. A socca and a glass of white wine less than 5 euros. There's a bit of a line, but it moves fast. All seating is outdoors. Find your own place. Ofcourse they have more than socca.

1  Thank KANewYork
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered a socca to go. It didn't look like much in a plastic container but tasted great! Clearly a local favourite, there was always a queue outside.