“Good food in a lively atmosphere ”
Review of Villa Corleone

Villa Corleone
Ranked #381 of 2,140 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Musiciens
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent flavours in the pasta dishes but the portion size was immense, it would save a great deal of waste if small was an option. The steak was small but tasty. As the restaurant filled the atmosphere livened up but it was clear that the staff were really stretched, so service was effected. Prices were reasonable however and overall I would recommend a visit on the basis of the flavours.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A beautiful meal.. Italian to the core.. absolutely delicious. I had the chicken special and my partner had the Arrabiatta which he said was the best one he’s had!. Spicy kick!.. followed by a tiramisu and limon sorbet.. popular restaurant but so glad we came!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner on our last night in NIce, I had the meat balls with potatoes and veg,which was ok and the wife had the calzone which again was ok (a touch overdone). The saving grace was the pistachio semi-freddo for dessert,which was outstanding.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to eat. Very friendly staff. 1st class food and nice wine at a reasonable price. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is an okay restaurant, it's quiet since it's not near the Masena. I'm often cheerful with most of my reviews and for this restaurant, I unfortunately had an unpleasant experience. The waiting staff, from the beggining of our meal, the waiters didn't really gave us any attention while the tables next to us got their bread and food in a timely manner. We had to wait to be greeted, for our orders to be taken. The servers ignored us and brought our appetizers to a different table, and let it sit there for 20 minutes then brought it to our table. It was hilariously awful.