All reviews quiet position gardens are lovely quintessentially french fourth generation restful holiday separate building lovely swimming pool sun loungers around the pool tranquil haven main building overlooking the garden friendly team beautiful hotel freshly squeezed orange juice croissants garden room quiet side
Reviewed 18 July 2017

On our arrival in JlP, my wife & I got lost walking to the hotel from the train station. We called for directions, and Jennifer immediately rushed out to rescue us. Then we landed in one of the most delightful hotel experiences I've ever had. The owner and staff were very friendly & welcoming, so we felt at home from the start. The room was lovely & spacious. The garden is like something from a movie: lush greens, purple bougainvilleas, beautiful, relaxing. Breakfasts are first rate, with fresh fruits, specialty jams & yogurts, and omelets cooked to order. At the end of our stay, my wife left her swimsuit in the room. Who should call but Jennifer, who then made a special trip to bring it to where we were visiting friends in Cap d'Antibes. Overall an absolutely lovely stay with great facilities and extremely warm hospitality & service. Worth a trip to JlP just for this experience.

Room Tip: Loved having the balcony with 2 chaises longues
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
myriamR563, Propriétaire at Sainte Valerie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear "guya108",
thank you so much for sharing your kind recommendation, and for the personal message you sent us today.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, our beautiful garden and special buffet breakfast. Jennifer's famous energy and good will have made the rest, as well as our friendly team's care.
It has been a pleasure to welcome you, and we hope to have this pleasure again soon.
We wish you a nice summer,

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We have just been enjoying a stay in one of the most wonderful hotels that I have ever visited - the Sainte Valorie is a credit to the lovely owner who goes out of her way to ensure the comfort of all her guests.

Attentive staff offer outstanding service and attention to detail. The rooms are charming and spacious, the buffet breakfast is sumptuous and omelettes/eggs are cooked to order.

The charming pool area is very clean and offers loungers in full sunshine or dappled shade. The water temperature is tempting to all, and decidedly warmer than the sea !

We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, in fact we are sitting by the pool plotting how to stay ......

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
boubou1958, Propriétaire at Sainte Valerie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear "Samantha N",
I was so pleased and touched by reading you that I could not find my words to answer you ... Thank you so much for choosing Hotel Sainte Valerie, and for sharing your generous, nice and humorous comment!
I hope now that you are plotting how to come back soon?
With all our best wishes and kind regards, M. Rigotti

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great boutique hotel. We stay there 2 days on our way to a wedding in Valvonne. It was a great experience. The people working at the hotel are great! Very friendly and attentive. Cecile the manager made our stay very pleasant. She was very nice. The breakfast was very good. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
boubou1958, Propriétaire at Sainte Valerie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear "Sandra L",
thank you very much for choosing Hotel Sainte Valerie on your way to Valbonne, and for your kind recommendation.
I regret that I was exceptionally away from Juan les Pins and could not welcome you also, but I'm sure Cécile and all the staff took care of you and help you have a nice stay in Juan les Pins.
Maybe I'll have the pleasure to meet you too on a next stay, and meanwhile I wish you a very nice summer!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We recently stayed here for a week. It was a 5 star experience. We arrived late in the evening and were offered a complimentary drink on arrival which was very welcome after a long day! Our room in the main building was very comfortable with a lovely bathroom. All our advance requests were met.
Breakfast in the garden is wonderful. We could have sat there all day as it was cool and comfortable. The food is delicious and the omelettes are superb. The girls who serve breakfast could not do enough for us and ensured we were well looked after. The owner and Jennifer were very helpful with advice on places to go and how to get there and asking us after how we got on.
I would definitely recommend it for a restful holiday.
A car is not necessary as the bus and train are nearby and lots of restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: If arriving late, ask for air conditioning to be turned on especially if the temperature is high.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
myriamR563, Propriétaire at Sainte Valerie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear "DJR_10",
thank you you so much for choosing Hotel Sainte Valerie, and for your kind and detailed review.
We are very glad that you appreciated our welcome, your room, and the buffet breakfast in the garden. The girl are very nice indeed, and even cook delicious extra cookies to offer you!
We stay at your disposal, and look forward to welcoming you again in Juan les Pins,

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We spend 5 days in the Sainte Valerie. It is such a beautiful charming place with the most kind international staff. Everything in this place breaths happiness and quality. I traveled a lot of places over the world but few gave me such a warm feeling.
The breakfast is composed of fresh bread and viennoiseries, all kinds of jams, charcuterie and cheese, fresh fruits, eggs as you wish,... Nothing impersonal and Jennifer and the girls do a great job. If we are in the region we'll certainly come back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
myriamR563, Propriétaire at Sainte Valerie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear "Stéphanie J"
thank you very much for choosing Hotel Sainte Valerie, and for your kind review about your stay. We are so happy that you appreciated your stay, and proud of your recommendation.
The buffet breakfast in the garden is just like the sweet Provencal way of life that we wish to share with you, and we are glad you like it...
Jennifer and all the staff join me to wish you a nice summer, and look forward to welcoming you again in Juan les Pins,