Stayed for 3 nights as a couple on our honeymoon in the middle of September 2011. Decent budget stay, good value for money, but admittedly very basic. The hotel is 2 blocks from the beach (public beach is about 4 blocks away) and 1 block from the train station. The rooms are larger than expected, have air con, wifi and are very clean. There is limited parking in the area. Breakfast is available for 10 Eur, but we eat at the cafes across the street. The hotel is also very close to some great restaurants and shopping and is walking distance to anything in Juan les Pins. (then again, most things are as the town is pretty small). The staff were helpful and even offered us a free power converter when our one died. Recommended for a quick stay if you are looking for budget conscious value and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 M From Beach; 30 Min From Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Astoria Hotel Juan-Les-Pins
- Best Western Hotel Astoria
- Best Western Resort Astoria
- Juan-Les-Pins Best Western