Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

hollyk4
“Walk! more like a mountain hike!”
Reviewed 18 October 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Upon arriving at the villa as it described I expected a 5-10 minute walk which would of been absolutely fine. We met the agent who was very nice and he took our bags and we followed him to what was a down hill mountain hike which was very dangerous and exhausting! There is no lighting so of a night time it would of been pitch black so if you went out at night i wouldn't even consider coming back as it is a death trap! Also the parking is in the town which would be a further 10 minute up hill walk.
The villa was basic but nice enough but the pool is natural and is a bit grubby.
We didn't stay here. The agent and my partner carried the bags up the hill and looked like they was going to pass out from exhaustion and of course the heat!
If it was described properly I would have never booked it. I had paid a large deposit on the booking which was fine and I half expected to loose it which I did but the agent still insisted to pay more even though he knew I wasn't staying. If it was described correctly I would expect this but as it wasn't I actually think i should of got a full refund. I booked through booking.com and they told me i didn't have to pay anymore. The agent tried to find me alternative accommodation but what he had was a dirty damp flat in another town.
I'm afraid I had to cut my loses and found a hotel elsewhere so the trip ended up a lot more expensive and I had wasted nearly a day trying to sort it all out.
I really hope they change the description as it is not fair on people.

I have rated it 2 star for my overall experience.

I would only stay here if you want to hike, enjoy the nature park and stay in of a night time. Take your walking boots and a first aid kit!

Management Response
15 Mar 2017
Really sorry for you, I am going to modify my description.
It is true that a city and not sports person will find the physical way, the hike lasts 10 minutes by going fast, I put always 20 minutes because I take advantage of it to contemplate the landscape Which is luxurious, up to the sea, with a view on Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Esterel and some time Corsica .
I am anxious to Specify that the path is absolutly not dangeureux, there is neither rocky bar(helm), nor cliff, my son practised this way from the age of 4 years.
The water of swimming pool is water from river, so for sure there is some dust. About my house keeper ,i do very carefull to be sure that she is doing good work, i do not understand .
Anyway, it is true that a person who wants that a hiking trail is lit(enlightened) the night should not rent(praise) in a natural reserve. You would have to speak to the me about it and I shall have made every effort to help you.
Furthermore I you supplied with headlamps.
Really saddened for you.

Travellers are raving about these Eze hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing