All reviews rooms are small budget stay main boulevard shower head train station mozart dryer euros luxury
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is perfect location. Walking distance to the main center. Great distance to the beach. Good and very friendly service. Parking house full. If you find a free spot mention it in the reception and you get a voucher for full day parking - only for 10euroa (otherwise the cost would be 40€). Clean and nice hotel - we did not choose the breakfast there are so many nice places around

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The rooms are very small but if you are travelling by yourself and do not expect to stay in most of the day it is good value. The staff are friendly and always happy to help you with any queries. A lot of the TV Channels did not work and you need to go to reception to get the iron. Overall good experience with a decent breakfast. Warning with such a small room it can get very hot after a shower.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very small room, but clean.
The breakfast was good. The cable tv channels, where somewhat limited. Good service at the front desk. I was at the 5th floor and was quiet. Would like more outlet plugs in the room

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed here last year on our trip to Cannes for 6 nights. This was our first time on the south of France and my review does not reflect the place itself as Cannes was amazing.
Hotel is cheap and probably a good pick if your staying one night.
Firstly the staff, most of the staff were very friendly we did encounter one staff whom wasn't as lovely as the rest but we all have bad days so won't fault that.
The air con in this hotel is connected to rooms and can not be turned down or switched off in room, which I found absolutely out of order and should be specified when booking.
So if you suffer from migraines and are a light sleeper then this is definitely not the place for you as there is also noise coming from it.
Staff were apologetic when I asked about this and I can understand but it didn't help my case. Breakfast was nice and fresh, limited choice but what is there was lovely.
Rooms are very very small since the price. The hotel is fairly close to the beach, restaurants and shops

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IbisBudgetCannes, réceptionniste at Ibis Budget Cannes Centre Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

hello,

We sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations due to our room size, but know that all rooms agree with the Ibis Budget room policy;
We inform you that we provide to change our air conditioner system for all rooms, so they work individually now.

Thank you for taking time to review out hotel; we hope see you again!

Kinds regards,
Ibis Budget staff

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I stayed here on business for 2 nights. I had never stayed in a hotel of this level (normally I am lucky enough to stay in luxury hotels) and I was pleasantly surprised.

Arriving at the hotel I was greeted by a professional and friendly receptionist. Smooth and efficient check-in and I upgraded to a club room.

The rooms are small, but have everything the need. Good bed and shower, great wifi and a Nespresso coffee machine.

Breakfast was good, again friendly service and all the items needed to start your day.

Overall, this hotel delivers on its promises. If you are on a budget, you can't go wrong with this one.

Room tip: Book a club room.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IbisBudgetCannes, Gérant at Ibis Budget Cannes Centre Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and for the great notation you gave us! This means a lot to us as it rewards all the hard work we put in every day to satisfy our customers. Regarding your comment about the size of the room, know that it meets the Ibis Budget standard size.
We hope to see you again to experience the IBIS Budget concept with us.

Kind regards from all the IBIS Budget staff