“Absolutely Beautiful Apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
2nd Bathroom 2nd Bathroom
Bathroom
Half Bathroom
Half Bathroom
The Twins Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Pioneer73...
“Absolutely Beautiful Apartment!”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This Apartment in Cannes was absolutely wonderful! A short 5-minute walk from the railway & bus station, from shops, restaurants, the beach, and the promenade.

The apartment itself is beautiful - bright and airy, clean and comfortable, spacious and quiet with all modern conveniences, and has ample room for six guests. The balcony is roomy and south-facing, ideal for a little down-time. There is an attractive view of the Mediterranean and the islands offshore.

The apartment is two-floor, which gives extra privacy to the couple taking the upstairs bedroom, bathroom and mini-balcony.

The owner, Margaret is very friendly, accommodating and helpful, and will see to your every need.

I would highly recommend it as a place to stay if visiting La Côte d'Azur!

14 Oct 2017
Thank you so glad you enjoyed your stay in Bristol Park and hope to welcome back again.
Mobile631...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Everything was great,better even you can see in photos.Clean,spacious,central,close to everything that matters.Highly recommendef!

Travelling group: Extended Family
20 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your review and so glad you enjoyed your stay in Bristol Park.
Kind Regards,
Margaret
Annie_Rac...
Bristol
“Absolutely superb!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I've always wanted to visit the French Riviera. After a lot of searching for reasonable priced apartments and reading traveller reviews, I couldn't find anything that I felt comfortable with staying in. Except this apartment, something kept drawing me back.

The price was a little out of our budget but after discussing with my partner, we decided to treat ourselves. We chose a 3 bedroom place as originally it was going to be me, my partner and our respective daughters. However when we came to pay the balance, our children decided that they didn't want to come on holiday with us. As we'd put a deposit down we decided not to look for a smaller apartment and just proceed with this booking and take advantage of the space.

I am so pleased we did not cancel the booking for this apartment! With it just being the 2 of us, it was a perfect place for us to spend some real quality time together, something we just don't do.

The apartment is right opposite the train station and new bus station. Trains take you up and down the coast and so easy to use - plus there are staff in the station who will help you with tickets and platforms. Its literally 5 minutes to the promenade which is ideal for sitting and people watching as well as a very pleasant walk. 10 minutes walk takes you to the Old Town where the views across the bay and Cannes are well worth the climb up the hill. You are minutes from Rue Meynadier where you find the smaller local shops (where I found some brilliant bargains) and market or Rue Antibes where you find your named branded shops. Restaurants and cafes are plentiful around the apartment catering for all budgets. And not to forget the Monoprix just across the road for your self catering needs.

From the airport we caught the shuttle bus which dropped us off at the old bus station in the centre of Cannes, from there its about 10 minutes walk to the apartment. With 2 of us it was easy but if you have small children and cases and pushchairs I can see it being a bit difficult trying to fight your way through the tourists. On the return journey though the shuttle bus picked us up from outside the train station which was very convenient.

We were visiting the area on a budget so we ate in every night, shopping at the very well stocked and reasonably priced Monoprix. The apartment kitchen is very well designed and stocked and the dishwasher made it easy to prepare meals and tidy up afterwards, cooking really didnt bother me at all. I like the fact that nothing is thrown away so the cupboard had rice, salt, pepper etc already - check it before you shop or you could end up buying excess. Dishwasher tablets, tea towels, washing up liquid, cleaning items are all there and available.

The apartment itself is very well presented with comfortable furniture. Plenty of space if there are 6 of you. The bedrooms are spacious and plenty of storage space. The beds do have very firm mattresses but I still found them comfortable and slept well. For a double bed it is 2 singles pushed together which as it is a tiled floor did keep sliding and separating a bit in the middle when you moved.

The air conditioning is fantastic. Very quiet and does its job. The double glazing is amazing - open the windows and you hear the noise of the traffic and station. Close the windows and it's peaceful. Put down the blinds/shutters (which are controlled electronically) and wow you wouldn't know you're in Central Cannes.

Hot water galore in the showers and clean, tidy bathrooms. In fact the whole place was clean and tidy and kept well. Good Wifi connection, and we managed to find Paramount film channel for evenings in relaxing.

And now to my favourite place - the balcony. Being on the top floor, you are not overlooked and the view to the sea is lovely. Its a perfect place to sunbathe on the provided sun lounger but there is shade to sit at the table with a good book and bottle of wine. I spent most of my relax days on the balcony just watching the world go by. Perfect. The first night we had a lovely simple dinner on the balcony watching the lightening storm over the bay. Just lovely.

Any problems? Only really very small - on day of arrival we weren't sure what we had to do when we arrived at the apartment. Entry is very secure which is comforting to know. After waiting for a while I rang Margaret and very shortly Jessamyn came down to let us in. Basically what had happened was I didn't have Jessamyns number which I had to call on arrival - an oversight on both mine and Margaret's side so lesson learned for me for next time to be a bit more organised and double check I have all the information I need ☺ Jessamyn was really friendly and welcoming and showed us around the apartment and building.

A washing machine is available which we did try to use during the week but we couldn't fathom out his to use a French top loading machine. We could have called the lovely Jessamyn to come and switch on for us but for a couple of shirts we really didn't want to bother her.

All in all we had an absolutely fantastic time staying in this apartment. I am so glad we didn't cancel the booking. The pictures you see on the web are what you get. It really is home from home. I love the French riviera coastline and do want to visit again at some point. Without hesitation I would contact Margaret again to book this apartment again - its beautiful. The location is ideal, the area is safe, the apartment is safe and comfortable and the balcony is a perfect extra space - what more do you need for stress free holiday in the glamour of Cannes.

Thank you Margaret and Jessamyn. It was a shame our daughters missed out. Although it worked out ok for me and my partner - we both felt like we'd had a relaxing 5* honeymoon but without the wedding! Just what the doctor ordered!

Kind regards

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Aug 2016
Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for your review of Bristol Park, so glad you enjoyed your stay and I would love to welcome you back again in the future.
Kind Regards,
Margaret
Thomas K
County Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic 3-bed apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I spent a week in this lovely apartment in Cannes from the end of May into early June, with my wife and two daughters. The apartment was spotless with a lovely layout of the rooms with its own terrace.

The apartment had all the usual amenties including air-con in each room with its own control pad and it was very quiet which was great. The location of the apartment was great, across the road from the train/bus station, a supermarket called Monoprix which has everything you need. The seafront/beach is less than 10 minutes walkaway as is all of the shops & restaurants.

Margaret who owns the apartment was fantastic with her help before we arrived with queries we had and while we were there Jessamyn looked after us.

I would definitely recommend this apartment as it was great place to chill out after your day out in either Monaco, Nice or Cannes itself, having a drink, your own space if you needed a rest before you went back out again, just a lovely place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sherminde...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This review comes straight from the heart for reasons more than one.
I'm a mother of a toddler , and we stayed in this bright and impeccable flat with my family ,a friends family of four ( includes two children ages 7 and 10 ) and my brother.
So it's a decent size place for 8 , with beautiful view , closer to amenities and station.
What made the stay special was also the fact that Margaret wS very flexible when it came to checking in late and made sure keys were available at a late hour with out an extra charge and accommodated our other needs too. The care taker if the house is extremely polite and helpful. So overall with kids it was definately a home away from home fr us and our stay was splendid !!
Special mention of the fact that Margaret is an absolute gem who came to our rescue when I realised I had forgotten my anti allergy mattress cover at her apartment by coordinating it to be couriered back to us and didn't charge a penny!!
So when a brilliant accomodation like this comes with such an angel owner I think just press the booking button and have a fab holiday guys
Margaret bless u always

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing