All reviews the ground floor washing dishwasher croisette apartment euros
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Pros:
Location: 30 min. walk to the Croisette and the area is very quite. Easy parking on the road. the apartment is of a good size, clean and confortable
Cons:
Before checking out you have to do the washing up and some cleaning but they don't put any product or cloth. You are also request to take the rubbish in the lower ground floor which I reached by elevator. Unfortunately nobody told me that the elevator can't be called to go back to the ground floor/reception/entrance. I open the door leading to the stairs but there was no light at all and I didn't feel comfortable at all walking up the stairs, therefore I waited until my husband understood that it was taking too long just leaving a rubbish bag and told the receptionist that. Only then they told him about the elevator and even worse, that the if the door of the rubbish room shuts behind you, you can't opening it without your room key, which we had already given back. I avoided that scary experience only because afraid of all the floor being in the dark, I left the rubbish bag in the corridor

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Only a 30 mins drive from Nice airport and cost €52 euros with Uber. If you try to get a local cab at the airport they will extort you by charging you per person!!! €90 euros I got quoted for my 2 friends and I.
The apartment was clean enough for a 3 days stay to tour Cannes,Nice,St. Tropez. It's a 15 minutes walk into Cannes city city where you find Cannes heights, Mcdonalds, Subway etc. The apartment has cooking facilities and a fridge which we didn't really take advantage of. I was extremely surprised that they didn't bother to provide us with washing up liquid and I guess this is because they had a dishwasher and provided a tablet. Nevertheless it was extremely cheap and I would recommend it for those who are on a budget and would like to tour Cannes. We did excursions etc therefore didn't stay in the room during the day. Pretty much just used it to sleep. The cleanliness of the apartment is not the best and needs TLC but then again I cannot complain for the price I paid. The receptionist are amazing!! They thoroughly enjoy what they do and go out of their way and beyond to ensure you enjoy your stay by explaining the local area in details. Also Nice/Monaco is a 30 minute journey away by train so I would recommend getting the train to the airport on departure as it's only €9. The beds are quite hard as they're sofa beds however they're not uncomfortable. We also had the advantage of being on the ground floor which had a back yard to it. The beach is also a 20 mins walk and so is the old town. I must add their wifi needs attention as it's extremely slow and cuts out despite our room being right opposite reception.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016

A colleague and I stayed in this hotel whilst attending the Festival De Cannes, and I have to say, it was a lovely little place to stay. Due to last minute booking we were unable to find anywhere of close proximity to the Croisette, however this aparthotel still had some spare rooms so we instantly went for it. The staff are all friendly and English-speaking for those who - shamefully like me - only have a limited proficiency in French, the rooms are perfect little areas that combine a living, kitchen and bathroom area into a small apartment-style room, and the walk to the Croisette is just a straight-line from the front door - albeit 1 and a half miles of walking each way. All-in-all a great little place, I'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CalumRhys
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Excellent location - we never used a bus, walked by foot to the downtown and The Croisette and back to the place. There is also a bus if needed. Very friendly and helpful staff - gave us couple of great hints about local restaurants etc.. Nicely equipped studio with everything you need - very fancy fine tableware, kitchenette, fridge, ironing facilities, dish-washing machine etc. Clean space room. Balcony with drying facility. We enjoyed our short stay very much.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Sandra B, Directeur général at Le Massena Residence Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the time taken to share the impressions of your stay at Le Massena. As you noticed it, our apartments are very good equipped. Thanks for your mention of your room cleanliness.
We look forward to counting you among our guests again. Best Regards.
Sandra Biondini, Hotel manager.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stayed here on a first trip to Cannes, and the hotel receptionist (I assume one of the owners?) was very friendly, helpful and would do everything to be of assistance where needed. Provided a very warm welcome, and meant for a relaxing trip.

Whilst we were in Cannes for the film festival, the location perhaps wasn't as close as we would like, however, it was nice to have the walk to and from each day - and it wasn't that far a walk, and a very simple straight route pretty much.

Room was nicely laid out, very spacious, and a comforting 'home from home' sort of feel.

Room Tip: Request a balcony, but a room without isn't bad either!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thanks for sharing your point of view with us. As you noticed it, The Massena has the advantage to be well located in Cannes, only a 20 minutes walk from the Promenade de La Croisette and Festival Palace.
Thanks for your mention of the apartment, the space and the comfort.
We would be pleased to host you one more time. Best Regards.
Sandra Biondini, Hotel manager.