See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Went here to sleep during cannes film festival for business. I traveled many places but this was the worst hotel ever. Dirty and a rude receptionist. Came to the room and the pictures is not at all what it shows on the websites. Didn't stay more than 5 minutes because it was not hygienic at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and was absolutely horrified.

Upon our arrival my friends and I were informed there would be no running water for hours and no wifi. There is no air conditioning so the room was boiling all night which was horrible. The "bunk-bed" was two normal single beds nailed on top of each other which is clearly a massive hazard!! The bathroom was large but the shower was minuscule with a sink that was blocked and wouldn't drain. Window wouldn't close so noisy traffic kept us up. The lift's light was leaking water which is yet another clear safety breach but the stairs smelt of urine and were poorly lit. A sketchy area and poor lighting led to us feeling very unsafe during the whole stay. We were glad to leave!!

The only positive was that there is free water provided and it is near the beach.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Stayed in this hotel during a week in march 2016. Attended the MIPIM conference, where all hotels rooms in and around Cannes are booked years in advance. Compared to the alternatives I was willing to pay for, this hotel was a good choice. It is located in La Bocca some 4 kilometers away from central Cannes. Connections by bus are good in daytime - by nighttime expect to pay for a taxi. Location in La Bocca is really nice. Close to restaurants and shops and 400 metres from the sea. Service was overall good in the reception. However, if you expect to stay in a hotel you are bound to get disappointed. In reality we are talking basic vacation appartments. Rooms are of decent size, including a small kitchenette. Rooms are not cleaned on a daily basis (in fact not at all during my stay) and breakfast consist of a small bag of breakfast products. If you want bread to your butter, you should remember to order it a day in advance. The room had a small balcony overlooking a garden, that really needed tightening up (litter all over)Price/value relationships is OK though and I believe that is what it should be measured upon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank soren_65
Karine V, Service Qualité at ResidHotel Cannes Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Soren, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, and particularly appreciated our location, and the good value for money. In regards to the daily cleaning, we propose 2 alternatives, either the residential service (the one you reserved) with no daily cleaning but of course end of stay cleaning is included, or the hotel service (extra charge at 10€ / day) with daily cleaning. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again for Mipim 2017 !
Kind regards
Karine - Service Qualité

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I found this to be a real oasis when the Film Festival is on. With rooms being THOUSANDS$ each night and in the packed centre I found this location to be a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle. Great shops nearby - fresh bread steps away and a great balcony to take in the sun. Just about 5 minutes by bus from the station I would love to return again. If you need a place to put your head at night - this is it!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was in Cannes for the Cannes Lions Festival. Since all the low cost hotels near the Palais des Festivals were booked, I had to stick with ResidHotel. The place is OK if you're just looking for a place to sleep. Not too many options to eat around the hotel, but there's a good number of small markets and commerce, which was pretty helpful. Service was good, the attendants were very friendly and didn't mind speaking in english at all.

Tip: If you're in the city for the Lions Festival or any other event going on in Cannes, take the bus number 1, 2 or 20, just down the street (1,50 euro each ride). The same goes for the other way around. After 9 pm, take the n1, n2 or n20 bus.

Room Tip: I don't know about the rooms facing the street (Av. Francis Tonner), but the rooms facing the back were pretty quiet and I had no trouble with noise at all.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank AndreNishiwaki
Karine V, Responsable commercial at ResidHotel Cannes Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear client,
We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
Our goal is to make the stay of our clients as pleasant as possible and your comments are very important to us.
We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and appreciated the fact that it was good value for money.
We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again at Residhotel
Karine V