Not worth a 4.star hotel
Despite being a client for several years, the standard has gone down.
when I arrived at 14:00 the front desk assured that my room was being cleaned in priority, I waited 3 tours
I carried by baggage by myself with no help, as to when I left, despite a 10 euros tip to the the fellow who parked my car, the fridge did not work, the complimentary water bottle was filled up but it was open which is creepy we were 2 people in the room so I assume we had to share.it which is cheap and the next three days no water bottle.
As for breakfast the pancakes were cold, obviously the staff was overwhelmed, unable to to handle the the amount of clients, the breakfast is not worth what you pay. The bread was stale.
The reception staff except for one man who was embarrassed by the whole situation was unprofessional and just spent more time laughing and making fun of clients.
I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach