The 2 of us had a weekend away without the kids, the hotel is a good compromise whilst not directly on the sea front its one road back and you can see the sea from your balcony
Rooms are fine, quite large and a good size bathroom
They do have a beach front area also but its really on works for lunch.
My only thing is why do French hotel staff refuse to smile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach