All reviews private beach carlton hotel great location small pool modern bathroom tea and coffee making facilities british airways good size room facing easy walking distance reception staff first floor room was large lovely hotel breakfast room sea front sea view
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Thank you for making us so welcome at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach for our 3 night stay. Every request was provided in a timely and pleasant manner. Lorenzo at reception was extremely friendly and helpful. We were able to leave our luggage at check in as the room was not ready. Upon return it was already in our room. The room was large with a huge bed with a balcony overlooking the garden and pool. Bathroom well equipped and useful mini bar / fridge. The breakfast was very good especially the omelettes that were cooked to order by a lovely lady.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MarionTanielian, Manager at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear valued guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I stayed at Croisette Beach for a week this June for the Cannes Festival of Creativity. I had to make a last minute change and found a room at this hotel. The location was perfect for the festival. Easy walking distance to all festival events, but two blocks in off of the Croisette so it was actually quiet, which was nice at night. The room was modern and clean with a pretty patio and a nice sized modern bathroom and shower. The pool/veranda area was cute and relaxing and there is a private beach area just up the street. Will definitely consider this spot again if I am back for the festival.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MarionTanielian, Manager at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We have stayed at Mercure hotels that have been good and not so good. Mercure Croisette Beach was outstandingly good – the best Mercure we’ve stayed in and well located towards one end of the Croisette. From the cool spacious entrance area to the well maintained pool area and garden, from the delightful small dining area next to the bar (lunch here was excellent) to the bar area itself, everything was discreetly classy with colourful touches. Our room was light and spacious with a wooden floor, plenty of cupboard space, a large ultra-modern bathroom with motion sensor lighting and a large balcony. Not only were there tea and coffee making facilities but the cups were china, unlike some Mercure hotels which use disposable cups. The breakfast room, another light, airy room on the first floor, offered an impressive buffet and the tables were not crowded together. There was even an omelette station. Every single one of the staff we encountered was extremely helpful, very polite and friendly. We would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s3aview
MarionTanielian, Manager at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in July.
Great location just off the Main Street and literally a 3 minute walk to the beach.
We had a deluxe king room which was fairly large and had good facilities, clean but decor a little outdated
Staff did not go out of their way but were friendly enough and provided everything we needed
Pool and the outdoor area was really small which was disappointing as the photos online looked really good. Didn't get much sun and limited chairs so you couldn't tan around the pool
Had to pay for parking on site
The location and value for money are what made this place worth the stay.
Probably wouldn't go back but if you're looking for a moderate option this place was ok

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MarionTanielian, Manager at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear ALBINA OBILINOVICH,

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and I can't say how top rate the hotel staff were, from the bellman to bar/wait staff, room cleaners to the reception. They all tried to ensure we were happy and comfortable, and went above and beyond doing so at various points throughout our stay . Even when there was a mix up at the beach, they happily covered for our inconvenience. The rooms were very bright, updated and clean (and I am very particular about my rooms). The prices were competitive for the area. The location is fantastic, even if there is no direct view of the sea. I couldn't have expected a more pleasant place to stay for my 'girl get-away' weekend with my daughters. I look forward to our next visit with you!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MarionTanielian, Manager at Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Guest,