We stayed at the Croisette beach hotel for 3 nights in late October, lovely hotel staff are very friendly and helpful room was very nice the hotel in the town centre great shopping ( but bring your credit card very expensive ) a must for me is the Saturday antique and painting market along the sea front, all in all a place you must see before you die!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, ACCOR, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach