other travellers have booked this property
Sunloungers Kitchen
Bedroom
Aerial View of Palm Beach, Cannes
Terrace 2
Lounge
View of Palm Beach (2 mins walk)
Terrace 4
Bathroom 2
Dining Area showing awning extended
External View
View from the Terrace
Front of the building
Map of How to Find the Apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Szabolcs...
Budapest, Hungary
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I could live with facts that the housekeeper does not speak English and the furniture are worn and it is nearly impossible to sit on the coach. It is not a hotel, I know (but it was as expensive as a hotel).

But I cannot accept the way the host manage this apartment and treat their guests. For me as a business traveller, wi-fi access is a must. The host claimed on the site of the accommodation that there was wi-fi access. There was a router but it was not working. I assume the host did not pay the bills and the internet service provider turned off the service. I asked the host to fix this issue, but he did nothing and didn't bother to answer me when I was complaining about this and requiring a discount.

Avoid this host and this accommodation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
25 Mar 2017
This review is nasty and unfair. There is nothing wrong with the "coach" [I presume that he means couch, but who knows, his English is not good]. There was a fault on the phone line, but we called Orange who initiated a repair immediately that he let the apartment manager know in France. Perhaps he should stay in the Carlton next time, unless he feels that their decor is too old and tired for his high standards. He seems to me to be quite an arrogant guest, whose review is quite nasty. I woud suggest that property owners avoid him.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing