“Delicious ”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We had two delicious meals in le Cosi both were delicious especially the scallop and foie gras starter. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Service can be a little slow at times but worth the wait.

1  Thank buzz2447

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Strolling down the skinny old town street, we were taken with the nice setting and good looking menu at Le Cosi.
Highlights were the salmon entrée, duck main and lemon tart dessert. All done to a high standard.
Unfortunately the service was very very slow. Perhaps due to being a Sunday there wasn't a lot of staff. Our waiter was friendly and professional, but couldn't cope with the workload. We were there almost 3 hours and had to wait an hour between main and dessert.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I might overuse trip advisor when it comes to choosing restaurants and on this particular night I'm so happy that we stumbled upon this restaurant. On our trip to Cannes last year we ate on the same street and thought we would try our luck again.

The weather was perfect and so all the tables outside were either packed or empty. Steering away from the empties we saw that there was one table open and jumped on the chance.

We each got a menu, the names of which I forget but the 32€ and the 42€ menu. What I loved the most about this restaurant was the use of Asian flavors with traditional French. The fish was fresh. The flavors were surprising and the price was agreeable to boot. My only regret is that I wasn't super hungry when I got to the table, but that's probably a testament to the food because I still found it to be amazing.

I'm excited to return to this restaurant on my next trip to Cannes. Anyone who is looking for something a tiny bit less traditional and more variety of flavors should give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, fantastic food and reasonably priced.
Best meal in Cannes so far.
Located near the top of the hill, will be worth the wait.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Located in a beautiful busy spot of Cannes old town this little gem does not disappoint!

With a small street full of restaurants my girlfriend and I picked one of many and we are so glad we chose Le Cosi! The service was friendly and went above and beyond to accommodate my girlfriends Gluten allergy!

With a very reasonably priced set menu which I can't recommend enough!

5 stars!