“Good food but exhausting wait ”
Review of Le Cosi

Le Cosi
Ranked #138 of 900 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: USD 27 - USD 90
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Strolling down the skinny old town street, we were taken with the nice setting and good looking menu at Le Cosi.
Highlights were the salmon entrée, duck main and lemon tart dessert. All done to a high standard.
Unfortunately the service was very very slow. Perhaps due to being a Sunday there wasn't a lot of staff. Our waiter was friendly and professional, but couldn't cope with the workload. We were there almost 3 hours and had to wait an hour between main and dessert.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I might overuse trip advisor when it comes to choosing restaurants and on this particular night I'm so happy that we stumbled upon this restaurant. On our trip to Cannes last year we ate on the same street and thought we would try our luck again.

The weather was perfect and so all the tables outside were either packed or empty. Steering away from the empties we saw that there was one table open and jumped on the chance.

We each got a menu, the names of which I forget but the 32€ and the 42€ menu. What I loved the most about this restaurant was the use of Asian flavors with traditional French. The fish was fresh. The flavors were surprising and the price was agreeable to boot. My only regret is that I wasn't super hungry when I got to the table, but that's probably a testament to the food because I still found it to be amazing.

I'm excited to return to this restaurant on my next trip to Cannes. Anyone who is looking for something a tiny bit less traditional and more variety of flavors should give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, fantastic food and reasonably priced.
Best meal in Cannes so far.
Located near the top of the hill, will be worth the wait.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Located in a beautiful busy spot of Cannes old town this little gem does not disappoint!

With a small street full of restaurants my girlfriend and I picked one of many and we are so glad we chose Le Cosi! The service was friendly and went above and beyond to accommodate my girlfriends Gluten allergy!

With a very reasonably priced set menu which I can't recommend enough!

5 stars!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We were a party of six, we wanted to eat in that lovely street! The cutest street in all of Cannes! Packed with restaurants, many are very touristy! So we were apprehensive, the restaurant looked a bit upscale! But what a surprise! The food was top notch , they had several option menus, some for 32 euros, some for 42 some for 50. Four four course meals!!! Everyone loved the food! I had a scallop dish with foie gras and truffles, one of the best dishes I have had anywhere! Generous portions! Beautiful presentation! I tell you this place is a must on the street! Believe I know what I am talking about! The service was super friendly and the price extremely reasonable! Go there don't miss it!